Options

Listen to Live Shows Nugs

demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,746
edited December 2019 in The Porch
Pearl Jam Image

Get unlimited access to the nugs.net streaming service for only $19.90 for your first year, or just $0.99/month for 3 months.

Your nugs.net subscription includes professionally mixed audio recordings from over 400 Pearl Jam shows that are only available on nugs.net, plus the entire nugs.net catalog with over 15,000 live shows from other artists.

Live Pearl Jam.
All Access.
All The Time.

Listen to over 400 Pearl Jam Concerts,
Plus over 15,000 Shows from Other Artists.Special Offer for Ten Club Members.
$129.99 $19.90 for Your First Year.

Post edited by demetrios on

Comments

• Options
    Awesome deal
  • Options
    hihobibohihobibo Tampa, FL Posts: 1,057
    When it says "Save Shows:Download shows for offline listening" does that mean anything I download will remain on my PC after the subscription expires?
  • Options
    bonebone Posts: 497
    edited December 2019
    hihobibo said:
    When it says "Save Shows:Download shows for offline listening" does that mean anything I download will remain on my PC after the subscription expires?
    I'd really doubt that.  It's on the app where you can basically sync shows similarly to how you'd sync music on Spotify or Apple Music or whichever service you use.  But the second your account expires you can't log in to listen.  

I got on the service a couple months ago where Metallica fans could get in for something like $6 for a year, so thought why not.

Post edited by bone on
    1993-08-12 - Edmonton, AB, Convention Centre
    2003-05-30 - Vancouver, BC, General Motors Place
    2005-09-04 - Calgary, AB, Pengrowth Saddledome
    2005-09-05 - Edmonton, AB, Rexall Place
    2009-08-08 - Calgary, AB, Canada Olympic Park
    2009-09-21 - Seattle, WA, Key Arena
    2009-09-22 - Seattle, WA, Key Arena
    2011-09-23 - Edmonton, AB, Rexall Place
    2013-11-30 - Spokane, WA, Spokane Arena
  • Options
    how come the app has the 2006 shows, but we can't purchase them?
  • Options
    how come the app has the 2006 shows, but we can't purchase them?
    I don’t see 2006 shows - 2005 and 2007, but no 2006. would love to have that Berlin 2006 concert to listen to though  
    ... se key on. ;-)

Pearl Jam Sept. 23, 2006 Berlin | June 20, 2010 Berlin | July 04 & 05, 2012 Berlin | June 26, 2014 Berlin | June 12 & 13, 2018 Amsterdam | July 05, 2018 Berlin
    EV June 01, 2017 Berlin | June 28, 2019 Berlin | June 30, 2019 Düsseldorf
  • Options

• Options
    Thats pretty good value for a year. 

i wish i wish i wish i wish, i guess it never stops
  • Options
    disilluziondisilluzion Posts: 1,015
    Keep in mind before signing up, that artist participation in their streaming service is very low. I signed up with the Metallica deal a few months ago, but there are so few artists that participate. Fan of the Black Crowes? Too bad for you. Springsteen even took his down.

Just something to keep in mind, that just because they are for sale on nugs, does NOT mean they are available for streaming. I paid $19.81 for a year, and don't think I've gotten my money's worth.
  • Options

• Options
    "plus the entire nugs.net catalog"

That is very misleading. It should say entire nugs.net STREAMING catalog.

I'm not saying it's a good or a bad deal, just feel the consumer should have full disclosure. They way it's worded is deceptive.
  • Options
    Keep in mind before signing up, that artist participation in their streaming service is very low. I signed up with the Metallica deal a few months ago, but there are so few artists that participate. Fan of the Black Crowes? Too bad for you. Springsteen even took his down.

Just something to keep in mind, that just because they are for sale on nugs, does NOT mean they are available for streaming. I paid $19.81 for a year, and don't think I've gotten my money's worth.
    Interesting to know, I assumed Springsteen was in this, and didn’t realize that stuff goes up and down on their service.  Is there a master list somewhere that shows all artists, or does it just change too often?

Considering this offer, but just not sure it’s super worth it.  I just got Sirius for the first time finally as well so still listening a ton to that.  Does anyone know what the expiration date on the offer is?  
    No time to be void or save up on life, you gotta spend it all.
  • Options
    joe159joe159 Decatur, IL. Posts: 306
    "plus the entire nugs.net catalog"

That is very misleading. It should say entire nugs.net STREAMING catalog.

I'm not saying it's a good or a bad deal, just feel the consumer should have full disclosure. They way it's worded is deceptive.
    Wish I would of saw this lol. Just signed up specifically for Chris Robinson Brotherhood shoes and they’re not available to stream.
  • Options
    So I’ve been paying the $12.99 per month for the last few years. Has anyone taken this promo to Nugs and got their normal monthly fee reduced?
  • Options
    @offhegoes32 It does change, but if I have time later then I can log in and grab a current list for you.

@joe159 Same here. After I signed up, couldn't find any CRB or Black Crowes. Emailed them and they told me that it's up to each band. I have to imagine that most bands make more from sales than streaming, especially Bruce, but I'm just guessing that as a reason.
  • Options
    Okay, it's too unorganized to grab a list. And for some bands that are listed, when clicking on them, it says no shows available.

I can sort by most popular and tell you:
    PJ: 405 shows
    Metallica: 648
    DMB: 22
    Wilco: 75
    Dead & Co.: 94

I simply don't have time to click on every band and count their shows. If you have a question about a particular band, then I can look that up for you.
  • Options
    The 2007 European tour or why bother
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    The only show from 2007 they have is Vault 2.
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,232
    edited December 2019
    I had this for two years. Accidentally renewed and called to cancel, but they didn't remove my subscription access so I got 2 years for the price of one at the time. Merely listened to Pearl Jam because they have almost nothing else worth streaming IMHO. Metallica must be a new addition in the last year because they weren't on there last year.

The one good thing about this is when they are releasing bootlegs or you are looking to stream ones to determine what to buy. After the 2016 tour, I streamed all of the boots on Nugs to figure out the best quality. It was awesome being able to just pick a show from any year too. There were some gems in 2014 that I didn't know about or hadn't heard.

If you've never done it and are interested in hearing boots you didn't want to buy, then this is a great deal. I did get burned out after a few months though. I started a relisten of all of 2000 and only made it through to the first shows of the US leg.

If they added a shuffle function for all available boots/songs, I would be sold again in a heartbeat. Always felt that was a major missing feature. You can shuffle songs on an individual boot, but not the entire artist catalog available, unless they updated that...
    Post edited by tbergs on
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options

• Options
    axeljohanaxeljohan Posts: 401
    edited December 2019
    tbergs said:

The one good thing about this is when they are releasing bootlegs or you are looking to stream ones to determine what to buy.

That’s exactly the reason why I used the offer for 2020. With the European shows coming up (and maybe more), 20 USD for having the opportunity to listen to all the new bootlegs is a bargain. 
  • Options
    Bump!
  • Options
    PJammer4lifePJammer4life Los Angeles Posts: 2,585
    I got enough bootlegs from 2000, 2003, 2008, 2009, 2013, and 2018 that I still have’t listens to yet. If this came out in 1995, I would have been all over it!!!
    Bridge Benefit 1994, San Francisco 1995, San Diego 1995 1 & 2, Missoula 1998, Los Angeles 2000, San Diego 2000, Eddie Vedder/Beck 2/26/2002, Santa Barbara 2003, Irvine 2003, San Diego 2003, Vancouver 2005, Gorge 2005, San Diego 2006, Los Angeles 2006 1 & 2, Santa Barbara 2006, Eddie Vedder 4/10/08, Eddie Vedder 4/12/08, Eddie Vedder 4/15/08, 7/12/2008, SF 8/28/09, LA 9/30/09, LA 10/1/09, LA 10/06/09, LA 10/07/09, San Diego 10/09/09, Eddie Vedder 7/6/2011, Eddie Vedder 7/8/2011, PJ20 9/3/2011, PJ20 9/4/2011, Vancouver 9/25/2011, San Diego 11/21/13, LA 11/24/13, Ohana 9/25/21, Ohana 9/26/21, Ohana 10/1/21, EV 2/17/22, LA Forum 5/6/22, LA Forum 5/7/22, EV 10/1/22, EV 9/30/23
  • Options
    Okay, it's too unorganized to grab a list. And for some bands that are listed, when clicking on them, it says no shows available.

I can sort by most popular and tell you:
    PJ: 405 shows
    Metallica: 648
    DMB: 22
    Wilco: 75
    Dead & Co.: 94

I simply don't have time to click on every band and count their shows. If you have a question about a particular band, then I can look that up for you.
    Ah, no problem at all.  Thanks for looking up for me.  I just read they added Jason Isbell shows recently as well?
    Just seems slightly weird to me that they pull artists off a la Netflix, must cost them too much to keep everyone indefinitely, can see people not wanting to renew if their favorites leave.
    No time to be void or save up on life, you gotta spend it all.
  • Options
    I show 14 shows for Jason Isbell.

This is honestly the most that I've logged into their site since signing up last spring. And the fact that you need an account to see what qualifies for streaming is ridiculous.
  • Options
    https://subscribe.nugs.net/terms.aspx

Duration and Cancellation. After the initial 365-day period has expired, you will automatically be charged by nugs.net for the then-current annual nugs.net subscription service price and the payment method you provided will automatically be charged that amount unless you cancel prior to the end of your initial 365-day period. If you cancel, you will lose access to the nugs.net’s paid subscription service and your nugs.net subscription service account will switch to a free account at the earlier of the end of your initial 365-day period or your cancellation of your paid subscription account. To cancel, you must log into your nugs.net account and follow the prompts to end your nugs.net paid subscription.
  • Options
    :)
  • Options
    aurelgugusaurelgugus France & Luxembourg Posts: 499
    Great service IMO.
    I was an on/off subscriber and benefited from the Metallica yearly plan for 19.81USD, definitively worth it.
    2012 : Amsterdam 2
    2014 : Amsterdam 1&2, Milan, Berlin, Werchter
    2018 : Amsterdam 1&2, Pinkpop, London 1, Berlin, Werchter, London 2
    2020 : ?
  • Options