Advice needed - Vienna 2020

Assuming I get tickets for Vienna and that they’re Golden Circle, how early would you think I’d have to line up to get close enough to the stage to actually see the band? I’m a 5’2” female. Also, if I left my spot to pee right before or during the concert, would I be able to get back to my original position, or should I plan on being dehydrated with an empty bladder? 😄 

Comments

• OlivavuOlivavu England Posts: 1,683
    It can be really difficult to get back to the front if you leave. Some people don’t mind holding the spot, but others get moody about it. 

One annoying part is all the people who think they can sit down before PJ come on to save more space around them. It makes moving in and out of the crowd really awkward. And they get shitty when you try to get past them. 
  • Copied from my answer in the rumour thread:

Never tried to be front row there but coming about 15 - 30min before 10c entry times landed me about 5 - 10 rows back. If you don't need to be at the "front"  but only have a good view I can recommend the back of the Golden Circle. If they don't sell too many tickets for Golden Circle (usually the case in Vienna) the place at the rail on the back of the Golden Circle (especially on the sides of the pit) is where I go to. It is usually not very crowded (like the back of the arena), still you are in the first quarter of the floor / relatively close to the band. You have the chance to move a bit around to get the perfect view. 
  • PJamMBPJamMB Posts: 120
    Olivavu said:
    It can be really difficult to get back to the front if you leave. Some people don’t mind holding the spot, but others get moody about it. 

One annoying part is all the people who think they can sit down before PJ come on to save more space around them. It makes moving in and out of the crowd really awkward. And they get shitty when you try to get past them. 
    one_stone said:
    Copied from my answer in the rumour thread:

Never tried to be front row there but coming about 15 - 30min before 10c entry times landed me about 5 - 10 rows back. If you don't need to be at the "front"  but only have a good view I can recommend the back of the Golden Circle. If they don't sell too many tickets for Golden Circle (usually the case in Vienna) the place at the rail on the back of the Golden Circle (especially on the sides of the pit) is where I go to. It is usually not very crowded (like the back of the arena), still you are in the first quarter of the floor / relatively close to the band. You have the chance to move a bit around to get the perfect view. 
    Thanks!