Options

10C tickets - single ticket

jimjam1982jimjam1982 AZ Posts: 1,177
New to lottery, want to hit Krakow and Budapest. Apparently you HAVE to get tickets in pairs. Very disappointing but that's another discussion...

Is it best to enter lottery or post that you want to buy a single on the forums?? Or are there so many people wanting g tickets that I  an sell 1 for each show easily?

Not trying to end up with 4 tickets when I can only use 2. Any veterans with advice would be valued. 

Comments

• Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,733
    edited December 2019
    Go to the Given to Fly forum and ask for a ticket buddy. You have three options.

1. Get both shows yourself and try and sell the second on here.
    2. Find someone before the lottery ends and have them get one and you one.
    3. Don"t put in at all and just by a couple of singles. 

All 3 will work for you though the last two options you need to put trust in others on this site to come up on their end of the bargain. I have seen very few cases where this is ever a problem.
    Post edited by PJNB on
  • Options
    gotthebottlegotthebottle San Diego Posts: 2,340
    New to lottery, want to hit Krakow and Budapest. Apparently you HAVE to get tickets in pairs. Very disappointing but that's another discussion...

Is it best to enter lottery or post that you want to buy a single on the forums?? Or are there so many people wanting g tickets that I  an sell 1 for each show easily?

Not trying to end up with 4 tickets when I can only use 2. Any veterans with advice would be valued. 
    You will ALWAYS be able to find someone to buy your second...it's never a problem here. If that's all you want try for both...if you win both just offer up your second for a buddy in the forum. Easy peasy
  • Options
    jimjam1982jimjam1982 AZ Posts: 1,177
    Cool. Thx guys! 
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,484
    Let me know if you have any extra please..thank you..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    ^^ See? Instant ticket buddy! :smile: 
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1