Options

Poll: Vote for Best Shows of 2012

Sobelberg8Sobelberg8 Posts: 930
edited November 2019 in The Porch
vote here: bit.ly/2012pjshows

we’re continuing with our show of the decade vote today with the next year chronologically, 2012. Mostly filled with European dates and some US festivals, but some of those Euro dates are highly appreciated shows.

vote at the link above, most votes will send a show into a final round. Max of 5 shows per vote. Thanks for participating!
Hi, I host a Pearl Jam Podcast. We go back to some of the classic shows in their history and break down the entire setlist front to back. From historic perspective, to performances, to setlist construction, to fan stories. We do our best to capture the magic that is their live act and help you relive those memories, or if you weren't there, maybe turn you on to a show you've never heard before.

Live On 4 Legs can be found on Apple Podcast, Spotify and any other major podcast platform. But please support our website and check out the episodes archived there. Oh, and the Concertpedia as well (for you Five Horizons and Two Feet Thick fans, we've picked up where they've left off)

http://liveon4legs.com
Post edited by Sobelberg8 on

Comments

• Options
    aurelgugusaurelgugus France & Luxembourg Posts: 499
    I am going Amsterdam 2 2012.
    I also really like the Missoula show. The first and only ‘instant classic’ bootleg. I am wondering why they have created a specific category with only one show ...
    2012 : Amsterdam 2
    2014 : Amsterdam 1&2, Milan, Berlin, Werchter
    2018 : Amsterdam 1&2, Pinkpop, London 1, Berlin, Werchter, London 2
    2020 : ?
  • Options
    TamaDrummer91TamaDrummer91 VA Posts: 1,289
    Atlanta 2012 is probably the best audio mix I’ve ever heard on a bootleg. Underrated festival performance. Aside from that, Berlin 1 is a lot of fun. Those 2012 boots just simply sound so good, Stone especially is strong in most of the mixes 2012. 
    2008: Bonnaroo
    2010: Bristow
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: Charlottesville, Charlotte
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Greenville, Hampton, Raleigh (cancelled), Columbia, Lexington

For your bootleg review needs or recommendations- http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    KN219077KN219077 Montana Posts: 898
    Amsterdam N2 and Missoula are the correct choices. Although I’m biased towards Missoula,having attended the show.
  • Options
    Bump, one more day to vote on this, 2013’s poll released tomorrow!
    Hi, I host a Pearl Jam Podcast. We go back to some of the classic shows in their history and break down the entire setlist front to back. From historic perspective, to performances, to setlist construction, to fan stories. We do our best to capture the magic that is their live act and help you relive those memories, or if you weren't there, maybe turn you on to a show you've never heard before.

Live On 4 Legs can be found on Apple Podcast, Spotify and any other major podcast platform. But please support our website and check out the episodes archived there. Oh, and the Concertpedia as well (for you Five Horizons and Two Feet Thick fans, we've picked up where they've left off)

http://liveon4legs.com
  • Options
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    rummyrummy British Columbia, Canada Posts: 4,353
    These are my favourite bootlegs of the decade.