ISO: Phish - the story of the ghost - Vinyl

willbarclaywillbarclay Ottawa, Canada Posts: 3,298
Getting close to a complete Phish vinyl set but missing this gem.
ayone happen to have a NM copy for trade/sale ?

Comments

• jefftjefft Posts: 649
    I'll look at the local store for you such a wicked album
  • willbarclaywillbarclay Ottawa, Canada Posts: 3,298
    Thanks man. They haven’t reissued this one from 1998 so might be hard to track down, but appreciate it for sure. 
    Im guessing a reissue is coming but who knows when
  • RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,136
    Thanks man. They haven’t reissued this one from 1998 so might be hard to track down, but appreciate it for sure. 
    Im guessing a reissue is coming but who knows when
    Should be next in line I would think. Slip stitch and pass was unknown really if it would get a vinyl release but all the rest before it have been done.  Since they didn’t do it for rsd and there’s no festival they’d do it at this summer, perhaps rsd Black Friday?

i wouldn’t pay for the OG, their reissues are top of the line quality and it’s due out very soon.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
    ^^^
    i hear ya, the reissues are great and can’t beat the gatefold sleeves. I’d be open to a trade but no, not looking to buy for the crazy price tag. (Knowing it will be reissued soon enough)
  • I have an extra open copy, with inserts, in good condition.  Shoot me a message, and maybe we can work something out.
    Dallas 2013 
    Wrigley 2016 Night 1
    Wrigley 2016 Night 2
    MSG 2020
    OKC 2020

• jefftjefft Posts: 649
    No go on the album.  Good luck though.
    Thanks my friend 
    BOOM.  Black Friday!!!  Looks like no gatefold though? But sweet!!

also, looks like no color variety, just black 2 x lp in a sleeve?
    I saw that they were doing that for Black Friday. Sweet!!
    dont like the idea of no gatefold though. All the other reissues have been. Why not this one?
    I saw that they were doing that for Black Friday. Sweet!!
    dont like the idea of no gatefold though. All the other reissues have been. Why not this one?
    Yeah, I’m not sure, I’m kind of thinking I’m just reading it wrong or something, because it wouldn’t fit with all the other packages- but then again this is now a true repress where the others weren’t put on wax before, right? Not sure about billy breathes if there was an OG or not.

But if this is indeed the first true repress then they’re going to stick to how the original format was I guess?

not sure, but if I find anything out I’ll report back. I’d rather have the gatefold too.

thanks my friend. gatefold is king.

But ya, the original was a single sleeve I believe.

Don’t get too excited these days for vinyl releases but this one may be close to the top of my list of all time though- I’ve been watching prices on it for almost the last decade-  it used to be on heavy heavy rotation in my college dorm room and off campus back in the day.  Such good memories :)
    Right on!!! 
    I wasn’t thrilled with this years Black Friday list
    other than Phish of course 
    yo- an update:

it’s a gatefold. Two red black splatter records- they look just like the mad splatter sonic evolution.   Comes with one of two pollock prints, numbered foil stamp. Just saw it on bull moose.
  • ryanphishesryanphishes Posts: 586
    edited October 2019
    yo- an update:

it’s a gatefold. Two red black splatter records- they look just like the mad splatter sonic evolution.   Comes with one of two pollock prints, numbered foil stamp. Just saw it on bull moose.
    Weird that Bullmoose mentions a Pollock.  I read that rumor before the announcement, but phish.com doesn't say anything about a Pollock or print.
    Dallas 2013 
    Wrigley 2016 Night 1
    Wrigley 2016 Night 2
    MSG 2020
    OKC 2020

nice!!! Thanks for the update. 
    yo- an update:

Weird that Bullmoose mentions a Pollock.  I read that rumor before the announcement, but phish.com doesn't say anything about a Pollock or print.
    Yeah, not sure either.  I’m happy it’s splatter though, and 8000 should make  available. If it wasn’t splatter not sure I would bother with the rsd version, I’d prob just buy the regular.