TRUMP: Holier Than Thou....

2»

Comments

• g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,120
    "No one man can terrorize a whole nation unless we are ALL his accomplices."
    ......Edward R Murrow

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    g under p said:
    "No one man can terrorize a whole nation unless we are ALL his accomplices."
    ......Edward R Murrow

Peace
    So how are me & you his accomplices? 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    We become his accomplices when we sit back do nothing and say nothing. Similar to what Republicans are doing right now, nothing. 

Living here in S. Florida, his county and it being popular with his voters I'm making sure to cast my absentee ballot next year. I hope he's gone by then. 

Scaramucci's prediction of a March resignation is STILL possible.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    All I can do is vote against him in the general election attend rallies against him & his policies..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    Now that all of the CDC reports appear to now go through the White House it just seems like we are hardwired to self distruct with the handling of this pandemic. It royally sucks down here in South Florida.

https://youtu.be/0Z5j9350no4

Peace

• F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,588
    He can also endorse products from the Oval Office desk.  What a dumpster fire

Anyone who supports this guy should be ashamed.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved