Pearl Jam Radio wants to hear from you

Comments

• demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,332
    :) 

Tell us YOUR Pearl Jam story. Record it in a voice note, along with your favorite PJ song and then send the audio to pjradio@siriusxm.com!
  • elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,040
    more pearl jam and less friends, contemporaries or whatever (don't remember what it is called, as I cancelled after every 3rd or 4th song wasn't PJ on channel 22
  • more pearl jam and less friends, contemporaries or whatever (don't remember what it is called, as I cancelled after every 3rd or 4th song wasn't PJ on channel 22
    This.
    i haven’t cancelled but I agree. 
    The older I get the less time I have to listen to the radio and it’s gets annoying when on a twenty minute drive 2 of the 5 songs aren’t PJ

Keep an ear out for Pearl Jam Radio’s Philadelphia Residency Week starting Monday 10/28 and a Spectrum Finale Flashback focusing on the band’s last run at the historic venue.

https://m.siriusxm.com/pearljamradio
    Bump!

demetrios said:

Keep an ear out for Pearl Jam Radio’s Philadelphia Residency Week starting Monday 10/28 and a Spectrum Finale Flashback focusing on the band’s last run at the historic venue.

Ah those last 4 gigs @ the Spectrum. They were incredible! Had such a wonderful time. :)

Someday they will release all 4 nights in a custom Vinyl / Blu-ray Box Set.
    Someday ...