Same Song Title, Different Band/Artist: "Invincible”

Glorified KCGlorified KC KCMO Native Posts: 2,495
Happy Friday!  This week I am going with the song title, "Invincible." If there's not a band or artist listed that you feel should be, please feel free to bring it up!
  • Cold War Kids - Released in 2017 off of their album, “L.A. Divine”
  • Muse - Released as a single in 2007 off of their album, “Black Holes and Revelations”
  • Two Door Cinema Club - Released in 2016 off of their album, “Gameshow”
  • OK Go - Released as a single in 2006 off of their album, “Oh No”
  • Tool - Released in 2019 off of their album, “Fear Inoculum”
  • Pat Benatar - Released as a single in 1985 off of her album, “Seven the Hard Way”
I wish I was a sacrifice, but somehow still lived on.

Same Song Title, Different Band/Artist: "Invincible” 17 votes

Cold War Kids
11%
jeff2040drakeheuer14 2 votes
Muse
29%
joberschlakeF Me In The BrainrummyGlorified KCJPPJ84 5 votes
Two Door Cinema Club
0%
OK Go
0%
Tool
35%
mfc2006May 30thLeathe?ma?eeriepadaveBlack,red,yellowSmsmartins18 6 votes
Pat Benatar
17%
PoncierOf The Aggieangry_skull 3 votes
Other
5%
Tim Simmons 1 vote

Comments

• rummyrummy British Columbia, Canada Posts: 4,345
    Muse
    I gotta admit, "Invincible" is a tough one for the CNBC's!
    If it were invisible, I'd have a few...U2, The Police (Invisible Sun), Genesis (Invisible Touch), ...
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827

I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Glorified KCGlorified KC KCMO Native Posts: 2,495
    Muse
    dankind said:

Lol, I did have the option to add her to the list!
    edited October 2019
    Muse
    rummy said:
    I gotta admit, "Invincible" is a tough one for the CNBC's!
    If it were invisible, I'd have a few...U2, The Police (Invisible Sun), Genesis (Invisible Touch), ...
    Invisible is on my list for a future post!
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,711
    Tool
    another Invincible song for your consideration:

Static-X

bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,589
    Muse
    I don't like the song much as it starts but I love it about 2/3 of the way through on out.  Good tune.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
    Muse
    Invincible may be my favorite track in Fear Inocolum.  Black Holes and Revelations is one of my favorite albums of all time and I love how the track is sequenced on the record.
    edited October 2019
    Muse
    Invincible may be my favorite track in Fear Inocolum.  Black Holes and Revelations is one of my favorite albums of all time and I love how the track is sequenced on the record.
    I'd like to say that I "miss" old Muse but I didn't really get into them until about 2009 and have seen them live three times. (I guess they hit it bigger in North America with The Resistance album and its single "Uprising.)"  Whatever the case, I ended up really liking the songs (yes, the hits) from albums #2 to #4. Some pretty awesome tunes there. I feel like they've gone down a slippery slope ever since.  
    Muse
    rummy said:
    I'd like to say that I "miss" old Muse but I didn't really get into them until about 2009 and have seen them live three times. (I guess they hit it bigger in North America with The Resistance album and its single "Uprising.)"  Whatever the case, I ended up really liking the songs (yes, the hits) from albums #2 to #4. Some pretty awesome tunes there. I feel like they've gone down a slippery slope ever since.  
    I fell off after The Resistance as well.  I wore that album out for a while, but then couldn't get back into them. 
    Muse
    rummy said:
    I fell off after The Resistance as well.  I wore that album out for a while, but then couldn't get back into them. 
    I haven't even attempted listening to their latest. I think they lost me with the album cover!

There were some decent attempts on the previous album...the one with that Drill Sgt song ... but in the end it seemed a bit overcooked. As for The 2nd Law, it too was an instance of them trying too hard to be futuristic. 
  • JT167846JT167846 Posts: 782
    Michael Jackson? Title track off his Invincible album?

Haven't heard all from the op list though so can't comment on any other than the Tool and Muse songs, both of which I like. 
    Stars are suns to other people.

Wellington 1998
    London 2007
    Brisbane 2009
    Stockholm 2012
    Amsterdam 1 & 2 2014
    EV Dublin 2017
    Milan 2018
    Padova 2018
    Boston 2 2018