Options

✨ Maxx242 Archive Sale! ✨

demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,740
Sale starts Friday, Sept 27th at approximately 10:52am Pacific

Maxx242 mini-archive sale coming soon!

We dug through our flat files and found some rare Maxx242 gig posters that we're offering up to you! Some are #1's in their edition and some have custom hand embellishments by Maxx himself!  We'll have extremely limited number of posters by bands like Pearl Jam, Metallica, Eric Church, 311 and Eddie Vedder up for grabs.

Products will populate under the "Maxx242 Archive Sale" link here.  There's about 20 different products so you may need to refresh the page a few times during the first minute to see everything.  Most posters are limited to only 1 of each so be quick if you're looking to pick anything up.

Please note: We will have a few Pearl Jam and Eddie Vedder posters that are #1 in their editions but they all have a few small blemishes on them - we wanted to give you guys a heads up since (our guess is) those will be the first to go.  If you are a true collector and will put them in a frame the blemishes won't be an issue.  In a way we're ok with the blemishes since they will hopefully deter any potential flippers away from them!

Comments

• Options
    Under an hour till they go up. 
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,220
    Not cheap
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    ZAPPERZAPPER Posts: 246
    Poncier said:
    Not cheap
    But theres someone willing to pay 350 for PJ Auckland, it went fast!
    Previously known as Elzar
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    No PJ20 Billboard.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    Thought about the Buffalo, and then saw the price.  Ouch
  • Options

maxxer242Time to reflect... almost 10 years ago to the day, my first Pearl Jam poster was released. Prior to that, I had done one gig poster earlier that year. The blink-182 summer 2009 was my first official gig poster. Wow..... it’s been 10 years. I went through the flat files last week with Tim, and decided to let go of a few pieces I held on to. I found a poster from each of the first few years that are number 1s of their set. It was pretty intense going through all these posters. I remember the thought process of every one of them. Where I was at the time, what was inside, stories and messages relating to the bands, the cities, and personal as well. I can’t thank you all enough for the immense support you have shown me. Thank you to all the managers, to Sigi, RL, to TB, Mike, Tim, Jeff, Munk, Brandon, the artists I have shared collabs and experiences with. Thank you all!! So at around 11am pst, some of these older prints will be available for you to purchase on www.f4dstudios.com thanks you again 😊🖤

• Options
    RS65573RS65573 Posts: 2,366
    I went for the EV train, still...pricey. And being not mint and no time to read that is a lil uncool honestly.
  • Options
    RS65573 said:
    I went for the EV train, still...pricey. And being not mint and no time to read that is a lil uncool honestly.
    demetrios said:
    Please note: We will have a few Pearl Jam and Eddie Vedder posters that are #1 in their editions but they all have a few small blemishes on them - we wanted to give you guys a heads up since (our guess is) those will be the first to go.  If you are a true collector and will put them in a frame the blemishes won't be an issue.  In a way we're ok with the blemishes since they will hopefully deter any potential flippers away from them! (Emphasis added).
    F4DStudios gave a heads up about the blemishes and the fact the posters were not mint in the email it sent out, which demetrios in-turn directly quoted in his post about the sale.  There was nothing hidden or "uncool" as notice was given well in advance with plenty of time to read and understand what was being offered.  Posters were a bit pricey for my taste though.  Hope you put it in a frame and post pictures in the framed thread.
    2000-08-15 Memphis, TN
    2003-06-24 Columbus, OH
    2004-10-02 Toledo, OH
    2006-05-20 Cleveland, OH
    2006-06-24 Cincinnati, OH
    2008-06-14 Manchester, TN
    2010-05-17 Boston, MA
    2013-10-15 Worcester, MA
    2016-08-05 Boston, MA
    2016-08-07 Boston, MA
    2018-06-18 London, UK
    2018-06-19 London, UK
    2018.08.18 Chicago, IL
    2018.08.20 Chicago, IL
    2022.09.16 Nashville, TN
    2023.09.10 Indianapolis, IN

2022.07.18 PSA: Just remember folks, ALWAYS pay goods and services. And if something seems too good to be true--it probably is.
  • Options
    RS65573RS65573 Posts: 2,366
    I read the email...Its uncool to have to evaluate something, with marks that you have not previously seen, in the amount of time it takes to sell.
    So I didnt buy it. Still true.
  • Options
    sheckyshecky San Francisco Posts: 1,440
    Yeah, even if the posters were Near Mint, a few people really overpaid. The actual condition will dictate just how much. 
  • Options
    EnzedEnzed NZ Posts: 479
    ZAPPER said:
    Poncier said:
    Not cheap
    But theres someone willing to pay 350 for PJ Auckland, it went fast!
    Woah. Lucky I brought mine at the show.
    Auckland 1 1995
    Auckland 1998
    EV (Neil Finn and Friends, April 2, 2001)
    Auckland 2009
    Auckland 2014