Options

Thanks for helping me out PJ!!

My wife of 11 years and friend of 15 years and fellow PJ fanatic  told me a few weeks ago that she hasn’t had “those” feelings for me for over a year now. She says she didn’t want to hurt my feelings...thanks honey! I just want to thank Ed and the gang for helping me through this tough time. I can’t tell you how many hours I’ve spent these past few weeks listening to all the shows we attended and PJ radio. I always used to see the posts like this and think, “wow that sucks”...well, it does. ED and the boys are getting me through this. Never give up. Some folks have religion...I have Pearl Jam!!! Peace and love and treat everyone you know and even those you don’t with respect and love. See you on the next tour, maybe solo maybe not! 
2006  July-6               Las Vegas
2006  July-18             San Francisco 3
2009  October-6         Los Angeles 3
2013  November-21   San Diego
2013  November-26   Oakland
2014  October-22       Denver
2016  August-5           Fenway 1
2016  August-7           Fenway 2
2016  November-11    Temple of The Dog- San Francisco 1
2018  August-18         Wrigley 1
2018  August-20         Wrigley 2
2018  September-4     Boston 2
2022  May-18              Sacramento...fuck covid

Comments

• Options
    RS65573RS65573 Posts: 2,370
    Stay strong Paul-Jam! This too shall pass.
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,623
    Sorry to hear you are dealing with this, but it sounds like you are accepting and moving forward.  Music can help to heal many wounds!
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    JBC7913JBC7913 Posts: 381
    There will be a moment when you sigh with relief! When that time comes, crank the tunes even louder. 
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,763
    Been there, bud. It's definitely a process to recover from, and this recovery depends on you and you alone. Take the chance to lay our your path the way YOU want! 

JBC7913 hit the nail on the head
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory