Secret Santa 2019

dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
edited September 2019 in All Encompassing Trip
Hello again everyone!!!!

its time !

RULES:

THIS IS NOT A PJ EXCHANGE SERVICE!

If you are sending food items, please check the country you are sending to, especially Australia, as there may be severe restrictions

Any newbies: Basically you EMAIL me the details listed below and I forward them to somebody else on the list who will buy you a pressie (or make one to the same value) and you do the same for whoevers name you get. If you don't know who the person is, you can do a bit of searching through their posts here and see what they like, maybe see who they speak to most and contact that person for ideas. If all else fails, just pm random people for help . 

Some people are fussy and don't want people in the same country or specifically DO.. or don't want certain people altogether... any requests like this will be accommodated within reason. If ya need any more info, ask on this thread or pm me. PJ stuff can and is sometimes sent but it is NOT a PJ swap.

Please after you receive your gift you need to post HERE in this thread that you receive your gift and if its possible photos of your gift,if you need help to post photos let me know and i can do it for you.
if you pm or email me about you receive your gift is useless for me to know only,the thing is all to see and most of all the person is your Secret Santa.

Anyway: most important bits... final final FINAL date this year is FRIDAY 8 NOVEMBER 8 pm Greek time(1pm East - USA Time.. Nobody will be accepted after that date. It's YOUR responsibility to remember the closing date and not my problem if you forget. Email your details ONLY... no pm's will be accepted at ALL. 

So now that that's out of the way:

£10
15euro
$20

is the minimum price of the pressie NOT including postage so it's up to you to keep an eye on size and weight. 

PLEASE WHEN YOU SHIP YOUR ITEM IN ANOTHER COUNTRY,DO NOT WRITE THE FULL COST OF YOUR GIFT ON THE FORM SO PEOPLE RECEIVE IT WILL NOT PAY IMPORT TAXES

ALSO WHEN YOU RECEIVE YOUR PACKAGE YOU HAVE TO POST IN THE TREAD WITH PHOTO WHAT YOU GOT
IF YOU CANT DO THAT FOR ANY REASON YOU NEED TO EMAIL ME THAT YOU RECEIVE YOUR GIFTWITH PHOTO AND ILL DO IT FOR YOU
THIS IS IMPORTANT COS ALL THE FUN IS IN THIS,SO ALL CAN SEE THE GIFT EXCHANGE ,SHARE THE JOY ,TO GET IDEAS FOR NEXT YEAR AND SO ON..

Now,Send your details to dimitrispj@hotmail.gr (Name, address, board user name, gender, age, as much info as you want to share about you to help your secret santa pick something great) and please put your board user name in the subject. (e.g. subject would be ' Secret Santa' - this makes it much easier for me to forward them on) Send the email by  FRIDAY 8  NOVEMBER 8 pm Greek time(1pm East - USA Time.. 

YOU CAN COPY-PASTE AT THE EMAIL YOU ARE SENTING TO ME THE ABOVE SO MAKE IT EASY FOR YOU AND EASY FOR YOU SECRET SANTA ..ANYONE WILL NOT HAVE THOSE INFOS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AT SECRET SANTA FUN

NAME :
ADRESS:
USERNAME AT 10C FORUM:
INFOS:

PLEASE AT INFOS,WRITE AS MANY INFOS POSSIBLE,SO YOU HELP YOUR SECRET SANTA TO BUY U A GIFT
EXABLE :
NAME :DIMITRIS GHOST
ADRESS:MIDDLE OF NOWHERE 31 - GHOST TOWN - MARS
USERNAME AT 10C FORUM:DIMITRISPEARLJAM
INFOS:I LOVE PJ,MUSIC IN GENERAL..MY HOBBIES ARE BASKETBALL ,I COLLECT SNOWGLOBES ,I LIKE TO0 TRAVEL,I IKE COLOR GREEN AND BLUE..MY FAVO TEAM ARE CUBS,,,T-SHIRT SIZE - SMALL.... ETC..(WRITE AS MANY INFOS U CAN)

By MONDAY  11 TH NOVEMBER , you will have received the details regarding the person you're buying for. You have 2 weeks to send it...  FRIDAY 22th - Friday 29th November is the final posting date.

What ever you need just ask..ill be glad to help...email for questions to same email adress.. dimitrispj@hotmail.gr 

NOTES: 

1.IF YOU ARE NOT SURE U CAN DO IT,PLEASE DONT BE PART OF IT...ITS BAD SOME OTHER FELLOW FAN SENT A GIFT AND NOT RECEIVE SOMETHING IN RETURN
2.MEMBERS WHO DIDNT SENT GIFTS PREVIOUS YEARS,WILL NO BE ACCEPTED FOR THIS YEAR.
3.IF U DONT PUT THE WRITE INFOS,NOT GIVE CORRECT,ADRESS,OR IF U NOT WRITE SOME INFOS FOR YOUR SELF,WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED..
4.ONLY AFTER U GET A REPLY EMAIL FROM ME THAT CONFIRMS ALL IS OK,U ARE OFFCIALLY IN FOR THIS YEAR..

PLUS,IN THAT EMAIL U WILL RECEIVE A LINK TO A FACEBOOK PAGE..IN THAT PAGE ONLY PEOPLE WHO ARE IN FOR SECRET SANTA 2019  WILL BE ACCEPTED..I MADE THAT PAGE FOR BE MORE HELPFUL  FOR SOME MEMBERS..THAT DOESNT KNOW HOW TO USE THE FORUM 
PEOPLE WHO  DONT HAVE FACEBOOK OR DONT WANT TO ENTER THE PAGE ,NO PROBLEM WE HAVE 10C FORUM ,HERE 

Thank you all in advance for you support..

Love as much as you can and share the Christmas Love

Dimitris
"...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
"..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
“..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
Post edited by dimitrispearljam on

Comments

• JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,434
    What a wonderful idea! Just read last year‘s thread. I’m in (a little warning in advance for whoever gets my present: I don’t own a single piece of PJ merch to put into it. Sorry)
    pm coming later 
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    You know I’m in, buddy. Will send you an email later this week.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • I want to join this year!
  • RenfieldRenfield NYC NY Posts: 1,054
    It’s back! I’m IN🎅🎄🎁
  • wasa1971wasa1971 Calgary, Canada Posts: 2,144
    I was hoping this would be back again! Thanks for organizing Dimi. I will email you soon.
  • FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,905
    Yay!  I’m in.  Email already sent. 
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • Nice! Looking forward to this
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    edited September 2019
    HELLO EVERYONE
    IF U WANT TO ENTER,READ THE RULES..
    EMAIL ME WITH THE RIGHT INFOS 
    ONLY AFTER U GET A REPLY EMAIL FROM ME THAT CONFIRMS ALL IS OK,U ARE OFFCIALLY IN FOR THIS YEAR..
    PLUS,IN THAT EMAIL U WILL RECEIVE A LINK TO A FACEBOOK PAGE..IN THAT PAGE ONLY PEOPLE WHO ARE IN FOR SECRET SANTA 2019  WILL BE ACCEPTED..I MADE THAT PAGE FOR BE MORE HELPFUL  FOR SOME MEMBERS..THAT DOESNT KNOW HOW TO USE THE FORUM 
    ONES DONT HAVE FACEBOOK OR DONT WANT TO ENTER THE PAGE ,NO PROBLEM WE HAVE 10C FORUM ,HERE :) 

THANK YOU!!

“..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • I'm a forum newbie, but this sounds like fun! What a great idea!
  • FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,905
    I'm a forum newbie, but this sounds like fun! What a great idea!
    Welcome.  It’s awesome.  There are some truly thoughtful and creative people on this board.
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • Please let me in =) 
  • vduboisevduboise Posts: 1,937
    Yea! I’m in. 
    belinda27 said:
    Please let me in =) 
    vduboise said:
    Yea! I’m in. 
    in 
    mfc2006 said:
    You know I’m in, buddy. Will send you an email later this week.

• HaJoeHaJoe Bonn, germany Posts: 89
    JPPJ84 said:
    What a wonderful idea! Just read last year‘s thread. I’m in (a little warning in advance for whoever gets my present: I don’t own a single piece of PJ merch to put into it. Sorry)
    pm coming later 
    Thats not necessary at all. It's not an pj exchange thing. Read the description of your santa partner, think it over and you definetely will find a nice present...and have fun!
    Email sent. I'm in again...
    HaJoe said:
    JPPJ84 said:
    pm coming later 
    Thats not necessary at all. It's not an pj exchange thing. Read the description of your santa partner, think it over and you definetely will find a nice present...and have fun!
    Das ist beruhigend! Hauptsache wir ziehen nicht einander, sonst müssen wir echt kreativ werden, wenn es um lokale Süßigkeiten geht :wink:
    JPPJ84 said:
    HaJoe said:
    JPPJ84 said:
    pm coming later 
    Das ist beruhigend! Hauptsache wir ziehen nicht einander, sonst müssen wir echt kreativ werden, wenn es um lokale Süßigkeiten geht :wink:

Me: Haribo
    You: Salzheringe
    HaJoe said:
    JPPJ84 said:
    HaJoe said:
    JPPJ84 said:
    pm coming later 

Läuft!
    need to learn some german!1ol
  • LizJLizJ Posts: 334
    HaJoe said:
    JPPJ84 said:
    HaJoe said:
    JPPJ84 said:
    pm coming later 

I guess you live in Bonn?  :)
    LizJ said:
    I guess you live in Bonn?  :)
      Me? Yes!
    You too?

Yes 😄 Happy to know there are other PJ Fans close by as I feel I’m the only one running around with my PJ Shirts in the City :)  
  • giventofly69giventofly69 Vancouver Posts: 849
    I would like take part.  Will email.
    Thanks.
    "Your light's reflected now, reflected from afar. We were but stones, your light made us stars."
  • Who PrincessWho Princess out here in the fields Posts: 7,305
    So viele Deutsche! Ich hoffe einer von euch holt mich.  :wink:
    I'm easy--I like Lebkuchen.  :lol:
    I'll be in again, Dimitris.  I'll email you soon.
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
    So viele Deutsche! Ich hoffe einer von euch holt mich.  :wink:
    I'm easy--I like Lebkuchen.  :lol:
    I'll be in again, Dimitris.  I'll email you soon.
    ahaha..cool
  • This was so fun last year. I'm definitely back in!
    A couple weeks left to enter. Sent the email now 
    Thanks 
  • Who PrincessWho Princess out here in the fields Posts: 7,305
    Thanks for the reminder!
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."