Last chance! F Cancer Fundraiser --- 100% of your shirt purchase goes to fight Cancer fundraiser

F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,611
edited September 2019 in Vitalogy
You pick the shirt -- you donate $25 to support a 5K I am participating in to raise money in the fight against cancer.  You can read all about the Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center /  Norris Cotton Cancer Center in the link, it is a great place fighting to help people beat cancer. 

I had all of these shirts left from a previous shirt sale (the money I made from those went to the fees for this 5k and a Half Marathon I am doing in November) and did not know what to do with them.

This idea occurred to me.

I will pay for the shipping -- in US and Canada.  I will ship elsewhere but we can work on the costs there.
Otherwise, you donate $25 to the cause and let me know which shirt you want.  I will send it to you.  Please be sure to list someone in the donation box that you are donating in memory of -- cancer has fucked us all at one time or another.
Thanks!
Brett

https://runsignup.com/brettbusconi

All size L unless otherwise noted

Europe 2007
2012 June 26/27 Amsterdam

Elephant Shake

Baseball

Extra Large - this is in pretty rough shape.  I never wore it but it was a toss in on a purchase.  This can be $15.

2018 - never worn

GONE - thank you for your donation!    [Deep 10C shirt - never worn]

Berlin

Choices - never worn

Phoenix

San Antonio

Ft Lauderdale

Silver

GONE -- [EXTRA LARGE EV - Australia]

The love he receives is the love that is saved
Post edited by F Me In The Brain on

Comments

• Glorified KCGlorified KC KCMO Native Posts: 2,502
    Thanks for doing this, Brett.  My mother is going through it right now.
    I wish I was a sacrifice, but somehow still lived on.
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,611
    So sorry to learn that.  Will hope for the best.
    My father was told he had about 6 months.  With the help of the amazing people at this facility he had a good 2 years.  (The last 6 months after that were awful, but the 24 months preceding were ones we all really cherished.)
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,611
    Thank you for your donation.  I know you already bought a shirt before, so now you have helped 2x for this event.
    Pick another shirt, will happily send to you!
    Deep shirt is gone, thank you for your donation!

Just got another donation -- please let me know which shirt you would like "WS"
    Bump for nighttime viewers 
  • Cheers mate 
    Great cause. I just donated.
    My mum has been fighting cancer for a few years. They are reviewing her treatment and changing her to a trial to see if it's more effective.
    Thanks to you and I am hoping good things for your mother.
    xl Eddie Australia shirt is gone, thank you!
    Saturday bump
    Last chance to buy, I am mailing the already purchased items @ post office tomorrow!