Jeremy Renner

I figured someone should start a thread to chronicle our future lord commander  ... oh yeah, it's happening

Comments

• Jason PJason P Posts: 19,121
    Jeremy has an Amazon store that is fucking awesome.  You can buy all sorts of cool shit like compound bows, folding campfire grills and fucking Neosporin!  It literally has everything you need to fight a goddamn grizzly bear.

what a mench ...
  • He had to shut down his app. 
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,148
    Jason P said:
    Jeremy has an Amazon store that is fucking awesome.  You can buy all sorts of cool shit like compound bows, folding campfire grills and fucking Neosporin!  It literally has everything you need to fight a goddamn grizzly bear.

what a mench ...
    The Jeremy Renner Store at Amazon https://amzn.to/2UR7bwv
    I miss igotid88
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,121
    edited September 2019
    Jeremy is showcasing a righteous amount of gear like this ...

It a Nocturnal-S Lighted Nook which I'm assuming is some hi-tech ninja shit which requires some sort of special forces training just to purchase.  Or maybe it is something your girlfriend keeps hidden in her purse.  I don't know.  I just know it looks rad and Jeremy approves. 
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Jason P said:
    Jeremy is showcasing a righteous amount of gear like this ...

It a Nocturnal-S Lighted Nook which I'm assuming is some hi-tech ninja shit which requires some sort of special forces training just to purchase.  Or maybe it is something your girlfriend keeps hidden in her purse.  I don't know.  I just know it looks rad and Jeremy approves. 
    Ouch?

I do want to check out the site though; sounds like a modern-day Heimlicker-Schmidt (or whatever the hell it was called).