One Ticket for Pittsburgh Needed

ACCBootlegGoddessACCBootlegGoddess Posts: 4,180
edited May 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
Hey all. Finally got my ride and hotel sorted out for Pittsburgh. I am in need of a ticket for the show now. I'd prefer a fanclub ticket, so if anyone has an extra and wants to sit beside a diehard who will be dancing and singing all night long please let me know.

"Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Red LukinRed Lukin Canada Posts: 2,994
    Good luck. I wouldn't mind an extra ticket for Cincy or Pittsburgh myself. Of course I wouldn't be trying to steal it from you.
  • Red Lukin wrote:
    Good luck. I wouldn't mind an extra ticket for Cincy or Pittsburgh myself. Of course I wouldn't be trying to steal it from you.

Well if someone has an extra PAIR of fanclub tix...then I can take one and u can take one. We both win :)
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
    Well if someone has an extra PAIR of fanclub tix...then I can take one and u can take one. We both win :)

I don't always get acorss what I mean. I meant I'm not here to steal from you.

Really I can't remember you ever trying to take anything from me - maybe I'm slow
  • Red Lukin wrote:
    I don't always get acorss what I mean. I meant I'm not here to steal from you.

Really I can't remember you ever trying to take anything from me - maybe I'm slow

LOL its cool. I didn't take it that way hun :) Its all good.

I just thought I'd put that second option out there since we are both from TO, and have met before (well once). :)
    LOL its cool. I didn't take it that way hun :) Its all good.

I just thought I'd put that second option out there since we are both from TO, and have met before (well once). :)

Well we met at that cover band show, but I saw/ran into you a couple times after that. I saw you in Kitchener, hanging out at the back of the venue. I was talking with some other jammers, while I saw you talking to one of the security (probably trying to find your way inside ; ) - looked like it anyways). Also, I'm sure you know I sat beside you and K rock in Ottawa. I had a good buzz at the time and probably knocked into KR a few times. What a show that was - too bad I was in the beer line for so long and pretty much missed In Hiding and Don't Gimme no Lip
  • GodsDice724GodsDice724 Posts: 22
    id say good luck finding a Pittsburgh ticket. I mean besides eBay or a stroke of luck you aint gonna find good seats. Although ticketmaster.com has level e seats but thats like kissing the arena roof.
    PJ Shows:

9/05/2000 Pittsburgh
    4/26/2003 Pittsburgh
    6/23/2006 Pittsburgh

Under your tongue...I’m like a tab...
    I will give you what...you’re not s’posed to have
    Pearl Jam - Last Exit
  • Red Lukin wrote:
    Well we met at that cover band show, but I saw/ran into you a couple times after that. I saw you in Kitchener, hanging out at the back of the venue. I was talking with some other jammers, while I saw you talking to one of the security (probably trying to find your way inside ; ) - looked like it anyways). Also, I'm sure you know I sat beside you and K rock in Ottawa. I had a good buzz at the time and probably knocked into KR a few times. What a show that was - too bad I was in the beer line for so long and pretty much missed In Hiding and Don't Gimme no Lip

Ohhh ya!!! I totally forgot hahaha. My memory sucks.

At Kitchener I wasn't trying to talk my way in...I actually KNEW the security guard from the ACC. That security company is the same company we use at the ACC so I've worked with the guy many times over my 7 years there. I knew he couldn't get me in...unless u have a pass you're pretty much SOL. lol

Ottawa, I remember that. You were on the other side of K*Rock. I remember talking to u before the show. You musta saw me freaking for Bee Girl, and woulda seen me freak for In Hiding if you weren't in the beer line hehe. THATS one of the reasons I don't drink at shows.

GodsDice...thank u sooo much for the vote of confidence! lol If I don't get a ticket through anyone here I can do the box office on the day of the show if need be. Where there's a will, there's a way.
  • Shameless bump
  • Ok this needs another shameless bump.
  • I'm still looking for a ticket to this show. Can anyone help me out?
    Did she mention she's hotter than Jill?

Anything to help out Mel : )
  • Red Lukin wrote:
    Did she mention she's hotter than Jill?

Anything to help out Mel : )

LMAO!!! I wish!! I'm not ugly, but a runway model I am not hehehe.

Still looking for single ticket tho. Anyone??
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,392
    Don't be shy Mel, you're a beauty inside and out dear! :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • justam wrote:
    Don't be shy Mel, you're a beauty inside and out dear! :)

Awww!! LOL Thanks Anne-Marie. Thats sweet of you :)
  • ok another bump up.
  • I need a good Pittsburgh ticket also. I didnt think they would be that hard to come by. oh well!!
  • robeastrobeast Posts: 18
    Mel, my second tic isn't officially spoken for yet, although the line keeps getting longer
  • Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585
    ~~~ BUMP ~~~

I hope you can get a ticket to PIT Mel, Good luck!

Urs,
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • robeast wrote:
    Mel, my second tic isn't officially spoken for yet, although the line keeps getting longer

Hey stranger!! How many people are in front of me if I ask to be considered for your extra?? It would be cool to finally meet u.
  • robeastrobeast Posts: 18
    you met me damnit, i was with aaron in cleveland in 03 in the line :-P
  • robeast wrote:
    you met me damnit, i was with aaron in cleveland in 03 in the line

Ohh shit!!! Thats right I totally forgot!! *hangs head in shame* I'm soo sorry Rob. I remember you two had a cooler and were chilling a little further back in line. Well it will be good to see you AGAIN. lol
  • JenInTheBxJenInTheBx Posts: 293
    Good luck finding a ticket Mel, hope to see you there!
  • JenInTheBx wrote:
    Good luck finding a ticket Mel, hope to see you there!

Thanks girlie!!
    I'll be there one way or the other. People have been good to me so far, but sadly only had offers for pairs. Anyone have an extra SINGLE 10C ticket for this show?? I promise I'm a fun person to watch a show with.
  • one last bump before I head out for my PJ weekend :)
  • ok back from my weekend and still need a ticket for Pittsburgh. Anyone with an extra??
  • PJammin'PJammin' Posts: 1,604
    ok back from my weekend and still need a ticket for Pittsburgh. Anyone with an extra??

make sure U pick up your WORLD CHAMPIONS shirt while you're there. ;)

SUPER BOWL CHAMPS, BABY!
    I died. I died and you just stood there. I died and you watched. I died and you walked by and said no. I'm dead.
  • PJammin' wrote:
    make sure U pick up your WORLD CHAMPIONS shirt while you're there. ;)

SUPER BOWL CHAMPS, BABY!

haha one thing at a time. Need a ticket first.
    haha one thing at a time. Need a ticket first.

lets Go, i'll meet U there and you'll find us tickets. :D
    I died. I died and you just stood there. I died and you watched. I died and you walked by and said no. I'm dead.
  • igotpjigotpj Posts: 187
    ACCBootlegGoddess,I have one extra ticket. It is yours. I am actually staying downtown Pittsburgh and within walking distance from the venue.

If you are any questions, please pm. Also, stickboy bought one of my extra tix for the Boston 04 shows. So, you can talk to him about me...i guess. :)

Just let me know what you want to do.
    Charlotte(10-4-96)
    Raleigh(8-31-98)
    Greensboro(8-6-00)
    Raleigh(4-15-03), Las Vegas(6-6-03)
    Boston(9-28-04),Toledo(10-2-04),Asheville(10-6-04)
    Pittsburgh(6-24-06)
    Columbia (6-16-08)
    Austin (10-4-09), Philadelphia (10-28-09, 10-30-09, 10-31-09)
    igotpj wrote:
    ACCBootlegGoddess,I have one extra ticket. It is yours. I am actually staying downtown Pittsburgh and within walking distance from the venue.

If you are any questions, please pm. Also, stickboy bought one of my extra tix for the Boston 04 shows. So, you can talk to him about me...i guess. :)

Just let me know what you want to do.

JUMP ON THIS, ACC, BEFORE I DO! ;)