Teaching My Son A Life Long Lesson Through PJ

This is my son Aiden and he's been a PJ fan since 3 years old.  He's 12 now and you might have seen his art work on a previous post.  We were overwhelmed by the response and many of you were interested in buying the artwork.  I had a serious conversation with my son and about working hard and earning things, my Dad never bought me a car and it was the best lesson he taught me.  I told my son the same thing, "i'm not buying you a car, if you want one you have to work for it and earn it."  "But Dad, I'm too young to get a job."  I replied "Figure it out."  This is what he came up with.  He said "Dad, what if I do another drawing, do you think anyone would be interested?"  "Don't know unless you try."  So here we are, this is Aiden's rendition of EV and we took all of your advice to make prints, to make more people happy instead of just one.  So, if anyone is interested please let me know and we can get one to you.  He limited it to 50, and he will number and sign each one.  Thanks for listening

Comments

• mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    Very cool! I hope they sell out for him!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • msilva31msilva31 Posts: 180
    Thank you mfc2006, appreciate the support

• fgalpernfgalpern Posts: 208
    This is great! Please PM me order info and good luck with this project, Aiden.
    10C Member # 6,9XX - from 1992 to Present, attended 40 shows and counting...
  • msilva31msilva31 Posts: 180
    fgalpern - did you get my message?