Canada wide Man Hunt

Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739

This does not happen often in Canada...but the RCMP have a nationwide manhunt underway for 2 BC teens suspected of killing 3 people in Norther BC.
Give Peas A Chance…

Comments

• mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,417
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    They died suicide by gunshot...

We will likely never know what prompted these 2 suddenly become murderers...
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,604
    I feel really sad about that couple who were trying to live the dream and killed for no reason.
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    Huge news here. 
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
    All 3 murder victims were amazing people in their own ways...RIP

And all 3 were just random bad luck that they crossed the paths of those 2 evil shits.

The Australian that's father who is a cop was on the Canadian news frequently.  

It sounds like they recovered 2 guns that should match the murder victims.  That will allow the families to at least have confidence that these 2 kids did commit the crime.
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • RenfieldRenfield NYC NY Posts: 1,054

And all 3 were just random bad luck that they crossed the paths of those 2 evil shits.

It sounds like they recovered 2 guns that should match the murder victims.  That will allow the families to at least have confidence that these 2 kids did commit the crime.

Canadian murder suspects recorded ‘last will and testament’ video before suicide

Any news about the forensic analysis if their weapons were used to shoot those murdered? 
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,821
    Renfield said:

Canadian murder suspects recorded ‘last will and testament’ video before suicide

Any news about the forensic analysis if their weapons were used to shoot those murdered? 
    Very little news released. The RCMP have said that they will release details when all of the analysis is complete. 

I was surprised to see that they recorded a last statement, though in retrospect I shouldn’t have been. I’m sure that the whole country is hoping that it includes some info on their motives.  
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
    Renfield said:

No news.  It will be a mid-September before the RCMP give us more updates.  However, we would have known by now if the guns recovered at the suicide scene were, in fact, different guns than that used in the murder of those 3...
    Give Peas A Chance…