Rockswell / Aaron Von Freter poster for PJ/EV?

IamTomIamTom Posts: 1,138
I’m sure I wouldn’t be alone in saying I’d love Aaron on the roster. He’s a wonderful human being and also would love a shot at a PJ show. 

If it’s inappropriate to post a request like this I apologise. 

Heres a few of his posters:) 

Given To Live -

Latest story - Declan at Slipknot is up on the website now at www.giventolive.com along with Kayleigh at Foo Fighters, Tony at Stereophonics and more.

Inspired by Pearl Jam, making live music dreams come true.

Comments

• pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,883
    No problems suggesting artists. he would make some cool gig posters. 
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 28,972
    The Eric Church one with the guitar is pretty sweet
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,073
    LukinFan said:
    The Eric Church one with the guitar is pretty sweet

Agreed! 
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,381
    Really nice artwork!  Thanks for posting =)
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• WildFlyWildFly Posts: 210
    Aaron doing a PJ poster would def make Grail status in my eye.  What he did for GnR was totally awesome.  Not to mention working with Given to Live and donating  one of the GnR's to raise money.  $1575 was raised at auction, and could only imagine if that poster was a PJ poster.  I absolutely love Aaron's work and know he would do something incredible if given a chance.  Wish I knew who to contact, I would definitely nominate him to do a PJ poster.   Once the 100+ tour starts in 2020, "hint", "hint"!!
  • IamTomIamTom Posts: 1,138
    on2legs said:
    Really nice artwork!  Thanks for posting =)
    You’re welcome:) 

id love him to get a PJ:/EV show. He’s also a huge fan of the band so would really bring something special. 
    Given To Live -

Latest story - Declan at Slipknot is up on the website now at www.giventolive.com along with Kayleigh at Foo Fighters, Tony at Stereophonics and more.

WildFly said:
    Aaron doing a PJ poster would def make Grail status in my eye.  What he did for GnR was totally awesome.  Not to mention working with Given to Live and donating  one of the GnR's to raise money.  $1575 was raised at auction, and could only imagine if that poster was a PJ poster.  I absolutely love Aaron's work and know he would do something incredible if given a chance.  Wish I knew who to contact, I would definitely nominate him to do a PJ poster.   Once the 100+ tour starts in 2020, "hint", "hint"!!
    What he did for GTL releasing a one of a kind poster is humbling beyond belief. 
    Given To Live -

• belinda27belinda27 Posts: 731

OMG!! 

I am in total agreement with this thread!! :) 

I feel Aaron will be a perfect addition to the EV/PJ alumni of great artists showcased in this enduring legacy of poster art. 

Aaron has a keen eye for detail, which is evident in his incredible hand cut works. 

This super talented, hard working artist has a distinctive timeless style that has strong lines and beautiful symmetry.

Aaron has a passion for art that is genuinely engaging. 

The kindness Aaron demonstrates enthusiastically to GTL is awe inspiring.

Like EV & PJ, Aaron has an intrinsically huge love of music and art which as a fan helps us all connect with each other on a human level that is truly meaningful. 

I would proudly treasure a creation of his for years to come, so please make it happen! 

Also check out his Instagram - it’s heaps cool!!

https://instagram.com/rockswell_?igshid=1sa3ekgx1fl5c

Peace!

• pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,664
    Lets hope this can happen. 

From what I have seen the guy is a remarkable person, classy art, and very engaging with fans of his work. Would love to see his stylish approach make it into a PJ print. The Guns N Roses poster was a real beauty. 

Fingers crossed we see this fine artist added to the roster for any upcoming shows. 

His gesture to GTL was incredible. 
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,602
    Beautiful work all around.  Great suggestion Tom, and congrats on the uber-successful auction.  
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,602
    BTW - if you're somehow able to secure one of the D&T Irving Plaza prints, I could see that going higher than the GnR.  That was also a special, limited release that was gifted in some way.  It wasn't the public, which was Methane. 
    mrussel1 said:
    Beautiful work all around.  Great suggestion Tom, and congrats on the uber-successful auction.  
    Thank you:) 
    Given To Live -

• pearljammr78pearljammr78 Posts: 1,613
    I agree. I love the Dave and Tim one. They are all nice. Don’t understand the knife in the GNR one but still a sweet one. Great artist and suggestion. 
    Peace,Love and Pearl Jam.
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,490
    Those posters are beautiful.  Never seen them before. 
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,632
    GNR always has amazing posters
    Those posters are beautiful.  Never seen them before. 
    I’d expect him to be picked up and doing a lot more soon. 
    Given To Live -