Nugster Downloads

I'm trying to download a few bootlegs from my PJ account to my iMac computer. In fact I was successful with the Seattle August 10 show but tried to use the same one song at a time procedure for the Pemberton boot but it doesn't seem to be working now. It offers up MP3 or ZIP.  I tried the MP3 unsuccessfully.  Is ZIP better or...?  Is there a way to avoid the one song at a time and just drag the whole file over? Thanks in advance for any help.

Comments

• demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,332
    If you want to avoid the one song at a time, then download the 1 zip file. Once it saves on your iMac, extract the file which will give you a folder with all the songs.
  • SM187650SM187650 Canada Posts: 683
    demetrios said:
    If you want to avoid the one song at a time, then download the 1 zip file. Once it saves on your iMac, extract the file which will give you a folder with all the songs.
    Thanks for answering this. I was watching this thread hoping for some advise because I also am confused when I download the boots and I am about to redeem a few codes. Do u go with the flac files or mp3s? 
  • DJ253147DJ253147 Posts: 593
    demetrios said:
    Thank you very much Demetrios!!
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,332
    DJ253147 said:
    demetrios said:
    Thank you very much Demetrios!!
    No problemo!

SM187650 said:
    demetrios said:
    Thanks for answering this. I was watching this thread hoping for some advise because I also am confused when I download the boots and I am about to redeem a few codes. Do u go with the flac files or mp3s? 
    I would go with Flac. But seeing you are on an iMac, go with Alac.