American Cable News journalists are bad at their jobs

Might be hiding behind a "host" moniker. But still, let me present you with Chuck Todd:

"Well this leads to my next question which is that America doesn't have a white supremacy problem. America has a Russian interference problem that is cloaked itself in a white supremacy problem."

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/white-elephant-in-room-dark-corners-internet/id1156592336?i=1000446391291

Wasn't this the guy that couldn't find it in himself to say "lies" and instead went all in on "falsehoods" ?
"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"

Comments

• brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,596
    "Well this leads to my next question which is that America doesn't have a white supremacy problem."
    That's dumb alright.  The guy doesn't even know the difference between a question and a statement.

It's amazing how many journalists are not very bright- and not just in the U.S.

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• brianlux said:
    "Well this leads to my next question which is that America doesn't have a white supremacy problem."
    That's dumb alright.  The guy doesn't even know the difference between a question and a statement.

It's amazing how many journalists are not very bright- and not just in the U.S.

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"