1235»

Comments

• Ray J. T.Ray J. T. Posts: 3,857
    PJNB said:
    Ray J. T. said:
    SM187650 said:
    What else could there be? 
    PJNB said:
    He already said that was it for EV posters. Unless he throws a huge curveball that is it for the day/week/year with posters. 
    You still have a lot of folks waiting on the 2017 EV tour posters. Santos said that is all for the 2019 EV posters. And technically you still have the Ohana poster later this year. 
    True though Ohana drops in its own shop if I remember correctly. 2017 would be great but I feel like that ship has sailed. If they had them they would have dropped by now wouldn't have they? Especially when they had a couple drop last year. 
    Santos has never confirmed or denied the possibility of the 2017 tour posters showing up in the shop someday. If anything he has always given little subtle hints about them showing up someday even posting little winks like :wink: . But you are right, who knows but Santos? 
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,624
    Ray J. T. said:
    PJNB said:
    Ray J. T. said:
    SM187650 said:
    What else could there be? 
    PJNB said:
    He already said that was it for EV posters. Unless he throws a huge curveball that is it for the day/week/year with posters. 
    You still have a lot of folks waiting on the 2017 EV tour posters. Santos said that is all for the 2019 EV posters. And technically you still have the Ohana poster later this year. 
    True though Ohana drops in its own shop if I remember correctly. 2017 would be great but I feel like that ship has sailed. If they had them they would have dropped by now wouldn't have they? Especially when they had a couple drop last year. 
    Santos has never confirmed or denied the possibility of the 2017 tour posters showing up in the shop someday. If anything he has always given little subtle hints about them showing up someday even posting little winks like :wink: . But you are right, who knows but Santos? 
    Maybe they will do an EV mystery poster/box event next year with some of those gems as bait to get us to buy. Either way I would love to see some extras come out if they have them. 
  • tschavtschav Posts: 2,759
    tschav said:
    I got a confirmation email for Dublin earlier. Now I just got an email that the poster is backordered? Am I screwed?
    Same here, not sure. If so that'll be the 3rd order that went through and got bounced out (others being red RSD vinyl & Lisbon poster).
    I stand corrected, shipping info just emailed to me... rollercoaster of a purchase but at least it's on its way!
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,624
    edited August 2019
    tschav said:
    tschav said:
    I got a confirmation email for Dublin earlier. Now I just got an email that the poster is backordered? Am I screwed?
    Same here, not sure. If so that'll be the 3rd order that went through and got bounced out (others being red RSD vinyl & Lisbon poster).
    I stand corrected, shipping info just emailed to me... rollercoaster of a purchase but at least it's on its way
    Same thing happened to a friend of mine. He got an backorder/oversold email and now it is saying its shipping.
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,632
    Missed both of these today.  My 3rd and 4th favorites from this tour
  • NO203984NO203984 Posts: 25
    With no drops tomorrow looks like I will need to work 😞