ISO Any Pearl Jam Stickers to Help Friend w/ Cancer

bosshogg18bosshogg18 Tacoma, WA Posts: 1,081
My best friend has recently been diagnosed with colorectal cancer. His garage is his sanctuary and he has always loved collecting stickers from concerts, breweries, national parks, etc. and putting them on everything from tool boxes, cabinets, posts, compressors, to his beer fridge. It would be cool to add some joy to lately has been very trying times.
He is a big Pearl Jam fan and would love some PJ stickers for his garage. He is a very proud person and would never ask for anything from anyone, that is why it would be cool to surprise him with some cool PJ stickers, or any other cool stickers from your area. PM me if have anything to offer. Would be glad to pay postage. Thank you in advance to anyone who can help out. 

Comments

• pjl44pjl44 Posts: 7,958
    You should buy him a bunch from the store. There are quite a few in there and most of them are only a buck each.
  • bosshogg18bosshogg18 Tacoma, WA Posts: 1,081
    pjl44 said:
    You should buy him a bunch from the store. There are quite a few in there and most of them are only a buck each.
    I have given him a bunch, and most of the ones on the website he already has, except maybe the Buenos Aires one. He also loves brewery stickers. Thanks for the tip.
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,607
    Pm'd and bump to shake a few stickers from all of us sticker hoarders to brighten a fellow music fans day!!!!!
    Bump it up
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,853
    How did I miss this?

I've got a bunch I can send.

Also I have a bunch of "construction" stickers from when I was in the field 15 years ago so if anyone would like some of those let me know.  I have to find them though as I am unpacking still...

PM sent

Bump
  • elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,040
    i missed this too.  its the little things that help people get thru their battle with cancer as i know first hand seeing my wife battle breast cancer.
    please PM me an address!
    If anyone received stickers in their mystery boxes that are not wanted, please PM me. A special thanks to all who have responded. Pearl Jam and their fans definitely show how good and caring people can be.
  • Jason7192Jason7192 Southern Indiana Posts: 311
    PM sent
    to da top
    Bump
  • booboolisciousboobooliscious Hebron, KY Posts: 253
    I'll send a few bump. PM sent.
    I'll send a few bump. PM sent.
    Thank you.
  • rustybaumrustybaum Posts: 51
    Send me your/his address, I've got a bunch I can send.
  • bobby dazzlersbobby dazzlers Posts: 1,989
    Send me a PM on who and where to send.
    It's a hopeless... situation
    And I'm starting to believe
  • jazzbo26jazzbo26 Framingham, MA Posts: 674
    edited July 2019
    PM me an address
    Post edited by jazzbo26 on
  • jazzbo26jazzbo26 Framingham, MA Posts: 674
    edited July 2019
    i missed this too.  its the little things that help people get thru their battle with cancer as i know first hand seeing my wife battle breast cancer.
    please PM me an address!
    Totally agree with you brother. My wife also had breast cancer but unfortunately lost her fight last August. It was all the little things that made her happy and smile.
    Post edited by jazzbo26 on
    jazzbo26 said:
    please PM me an address!
    Totally agree with you brother. My wife also had breast cancer but unfortunately lost her fight last August. It was all the little things that made her happy and smile.
    So sorry to hear about your wife.
    Package will be in the mail today.

Please post a smiling face when these arrive, thanks.
    Package will be in the mail today.

Please post a smiling face when these arrive, thanks.
    Will do. Thanks again.
    Bump
    Thanks to all that have sent in stickers. It is very appreciated. 
  • Dead Man WalkingDead Man Walking Toronto-ish Posts: 2,761
    Let's see a picture of this garage! 
  • andrew68andrew68 Toronto Posts: 1,789
    pm me his addy 

Any new realizations... would have to wait...
    Til he had more time,... more time...
    Time to dream,... to himself... he waves goodbye,
    To himself... I'll see you on the other side...
  • jkgrovesjkgroves Indiana Posts: 142
    PM me an address.. I'll gladly send a few
    No shit.  I sent some good ones.
    Here is one he sent me.
    Here is one he sent me.
    Ain't a one of mine on there.
    He hasn't put the new stickers on yet. When he does I will update pics. A big thank you to all that have sent stickers in.
    He hasn't put the new stickers on yet. When he does I will update pics. A big thank you to all that have sent stickers in.
    I've had a bag of construction stickers for years.  I have them in storage now but I always viewed them being on someones work bench or fridge.

Not mine but someone else's, lol.
    I've had a bag of construction stickers for years.  I have them in storage now but I always viewed them being on someones work bench or fridge.

Not mine but someone else's, lol.
    He works in the tooling distribution trade, so any construction stickers I am sure he would love. Thanks again.