Customisation

West Coast DreamgirlWest Coast Dreamgirl Posts: 1,819
edited August 2019 in The Art Wall
I 'd just like to share a picture of my new customized diary which was really starting to depress me until I did this:

Post edited by West Coast Dreamgirl on

Comments

• I also wore my Eddie Vedder pin for the first time yesterday which not only matched my outfit but really cheered me up.  Their merchandise just keeps on giving:

• JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,434
    I like it! I’m gonna wear my new EV shirt tomorrow :-)
  • Cool :) Take a picture. I haven't worn my EV t.shirt yet:

That’s a very pretty one but I chose the city shirt (Berlin)  just wear it tomorrow :wink:

• Cool, I got a similar patch from London, but I'm not sure what to do with it yet... Maybe customise a dress?!?!

Cool, I got a similar patch from London, but I'm not sure what to do with it yet... Maybe customise a dress?!?!

Nah, a backpack!
  • On ok, well I don't have a backpack yet... I saw a really cool one in Desigual last time I visited Berlin which was in May this year!  I noticed backpacks are really fashionable in Germany....
    edited July 2019
    On ok, well I don't have a backpack yet... I saw a really cool one in Desigual last time I visited Berlin which was in May this year!  I noticed backpacks are really fashionable in Germany....
    Definitely. But I’m simply the practical type. And big on hiking so backpacks are the best. Well I don’t think the patch would work on a desigual design. Too many colors. Where do you live?
    Post edited by JPPJ84 on
  • UK, but you know what you are right about the patch.  However, I just went to the Desigual website and they are having a half price sale. This is the backpack I really like but they only have them in beige😤 Damn!

Cool, whereabouts? My sister lives in Cambridge. Damn, they have it in the German shop and I‘m even coming to the UK on Friday but it wouldn’t be here on time. and yes it would be near impossible to just meet and give it to you, lol 
  • West Coast DreamgirlWest Coast Dreamgirl Posts: 1,819
    edited July 2020
    OMG JPPJ84, I just did a store postcode search and they have them in stock at Westfield London! I'm actually there on Thursday, so they've put one on hold for me.  Thank you so much and I hope you really enjoy wearing your new Eddie Vedder T.Shirt tomorrow...  💓💞💟💕💗💝✌🍒🍄🍅🍓🍑🍉🍎🍇🌈🌷🌹💐💌💖💘💝💜
  • Hey that's really nice what you said at 8.45pm... I hope you have the best time ever with your sister in Cambridge this weekend 😊
    Haha, so cool! Have fun with it!!! 😎😃
    edited July 2019
    Thanks 😊
  • This is what I'm thinking of doing with my Eddie Vedder patch:

I'm not sure how it works, do you iron on the patch or sew???

edited July 2019
    I might just use a pin!
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,853
    This is what I'm thinking of doing with my Eddie Vedder patch:

I'm not sure how it works, do you iron on the patch or sew???

That actually looks good!

@derbyd@derbydave took some patches and put them on a shirt.  Not sure if he will be expanding the patch collection or not?
    edited July 2020