Beware of Angry Bagel Guy

CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,015
edited July 2019 in All Encompassing Trip
http//nypost.com/2019/07/10/long-island-bagel-shop-customer-goes-on-bizarre-tirade-over-dating-apps/

This Douche has been making his rounds in/around Long Island....Like George Costanza and a Chihuahua had a baby

Theres some vids of him trying to file a police report...….Yes im at my desk when everyones on vacation :)  
Post edited by CROJAM95 on

Comments

• tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,853
    lol, this guy has gone VIRAL!
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    This is so great. 
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • mookieblalockmookieblalock Posts: 3,173
    Bagel shop guy! I love all of his work. Is he going on the road soon?
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,015
    You gotta see his 711 video

the look on the cops faces.... 
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,171
    wait isn't that every new yorker?  :) - i'm kidding don't get your panties in a bunch.

saw this earlier how this guy posts videos of him getting all annoyed. not sure if it's a gig or he really is such a douche who posts these things. either way kind of a sad commentary on our social media world.
    Very Joe Pesci/Constanta -esque

• JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    Starting to think it's all shtick. 
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,926
    JK_Livin said:
    I don’t know. Dude got choke slammed pretty hard for it to be BS. 
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,171
    JK_Livin said:
    i agree.
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,867
    edited July 2019
    I feel sorry for him. His height (150cm ?) must have really made his life a hell from bullies etc...

Do not condone him attacking women for being women or anything. But still, he must hurt so much.
    Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
    I feel sorry for him. His height (150cm ?) must have really made his life a hell from bullies etc...

Do not condone him attacking women for being women or anything. But still, he must hurt so much.
    You’re kidding right?  Seems you mixed up who the bully is in this situation. I know plenty of short guys that don’t act like ass holes and have had countless girlfriends. Give me a break. 
    bbiggs said:

You’re kidding right?  Seems you mixed up who the bully is in this situation. I know plenty of short guys that don’t act like ass holes and have had countless girlfriends. Give me a break. 
    Oh, you know plenty of short guys. Well alrighty then.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
    his accent is annoying, ive lived on LI my whole life, unfortunately have to deal with these fake tough guy act types all the time....fuckin losers
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,853
    CROJAM95 said:
    his accent is annoying, ive lived on LI my whole life, unfortunately have to deal with these fake tough guy act types all the time....fuckin losers
    "Muscles marinara" is what I call them.
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,400
    It’s like some Jerky boys charactor

the hot mops
    After seeing the 7-11 clip I’m starting to think it’s bullshit 
    When he's being interviewed by that newsperson it looks like it's trick filmed.

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    No matter what Long Island just sucks period and I live here ! 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • RenfieldRenfield NYC NY Posts: 1,054
    bbiggs said:
    After seeing the 7-11 clip I’m starting to think it’s bullshit 
    I agree!  And this where I have to be an adult and ignore this thread. Although, nicknaming him Napoleon Bagleparte is hilarious 🤣🤣🤣
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,587
    This guy deserves to get his ass beaten every day he acts like this.  That first video is gold.  He talks crap, he bumps the guy, he asks for it....he gets it!

The love he receives is the love that is saved