edited July 2019 in Given To Fly (live)
I know some people were looking for these. More tickets are available 
Post edited by Philip_Ireland on

Comments

• Irish 77Irish 77 Posts: 9
    Phillip thanks a lot for the tip. I’ve just got one for BLOCK D Row 18 🙌 
  • Irish 77 said:
    You’re welcome- think Block B was available also but is more expensive. 
  • Irish 77 said:
    Oh yeah- sorry- Block D is much more central than Block B- they are pretty good seats. Ticketmaster often hold the good ones back until the last minute. 
  • Irish 77Irish 77 Posts: 9
    Yes, really lucky with BLOCK D. Missed the 10C lottery / allocation for Berlin and Düsseldorf. 
  • eboweddieeboweddie Posts: 914
    They are fantastic seats

i wish i wish i wish i wish, i guess it never stops
  • eboweddieeboweddie Posts: 914
    If I got them fanclub for Wednesday I'd be delighted 

i wish i wish i wish i wish, i guess it never stops
  • Seats on the flat now available 
  • These seats are better than the ten club ones we'll get!! Can't believe Row D is available. A little infuriating. 
  • These seats are better than the ten club ones we'll get!! Can't believe Row D is available. A little infuriating. 
    Will we not get seats as good as these?
    nope. Well, if last time is anything to go by. A lad I know got his through general sale and was second row. I got mine in ten club and was back in the tiered seating, as were all ten club allocated tickets. I'm of course really looking forward to the gig and am thankful to be there but you know the way; paying fan club money and a lad you know who casually likes them gets second row. a little annoying! (Also, ticket prices for this gig are ridiculous. I went to Alice in Chains in a stunningly much smaller venue a few weeks ago for half the price) 
    nope. Well, if last time is anything to go by. A lad I know got his through general sale and was second row. I got mine in ten club and was back in the tiered seating, as were all ten club allocated tickets. I'm of course really looking forward to the gig and am thankful to be there but you know the way; paying fan club money and a lad you know who casually likes them gets second row. a little annoying! (Also, ticket prices for this gig are ridiculous. I went to Alice in Chains in a stunningly much smaller venue a few weeks ago for half the price) 
    Damn- really? That’s not good. I wonder if this happened on the last few dates. Any info?
  • JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,434
    edited July 2019
    There were lots of tiered ten club seats in Berlin and Düsseldorf. Still in the highest category though, just not necessarily the best seats in the house.
  • JPPJ84 said:
    There were lots of tiered ten club seats in Berlin and Düsseldorf. Still in the highest category though, just not necessarily the best seats in the house.
    Any on the flat?
    edited July 2019
    JPPJ84 said:
    Any on the flat?
    Oh yes!!! Sorry I made the first post sound like it was only tiered seats. Some people wondered if there were so many tc seats allocated that they simply couldn’t give everyone the very best seats. Don’t know about that. Someone on here scored very good flat seats in general sale. But the tiered ones were pretty good so who am I to complain 😉
    Post edited by JPPJ84 on
  • Good/ is it based on how long one has been a Ten Club member? 
  • MoonpigMoonpig Posts: 659
    These seats are better than the ten club ones we'll get!! Can't believe Row D is available. A little infuriating. 
    All 10club tickets for last Eddie show in Dublin were most certainly not tiered. I had row 5 dead centre, everyone around me was in the fan club.

You sir are talking out your arse. These moany posts are really getting a bit much lately.
    Good/ is it based on how long one has been a Ten Club member? 
    Definitely not! Someone who’s been in tc for 3 months got 2nd row
    Good/ is it based on how long one has been a Ten Club member? 
    Luck of the draw.
  • Moonpig said:
    These seats are better than the ten club ones we'll get!! Can't believe Row D is available. A little infuriating. 
    All 10club tickets for last Eddie show in Dublin were most certainly not tiered. I had row 5 dead centre, everyone around me was in the fan club.

You sir are talking out your arse. These moany posts are really getting a bit much lately.
    Sorry. Most around me were ten club. Like I said in my post, I’m thankful I have a ticket but you can forgive me for it being annoying that I’ve been in the fan club for 20 years and was in tiered seating when a friend I know got general sale far closer to the stage. 
    edited July 2019
    Moonpig said:

Sorry. Most around me were ten club. Like I said in my post, I’m thankful I have a ticket but you can forgive me for it being annoying that I’ve been in the fan club for 20 years and was in tiered seating when a friend I know got general sale far closer to the stage. 
    Your statement was that all 10club tickets were tiered, which ofcourse was wrong. You didn't score the best seats in the house, others did, happens all the time, seems like a weird point.
    Post edited by Moonpig on
  • Moonpig said:
    Moonpig said:

Your statement was that all 10club tickets were tiered, which ofcourse was wrong. You didn't score the best seats in the house, others did, happens all the time, seems like a weird point.
    I think you might be missing my point, which is fine. I apologised for getting it wrong about the ten club allocation and I'm delighted for you that you got good seats. There is a significant difference in tiered seating and being in the front few rows. It's disappointing, that's all. 
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,708
    Ive only ever had 10c balcony seats at e.v shows 4 times.
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -