Options

Shawn Smith's Bandcamp singles

goldrushgoldrush everybody knows this is nowhere Posts: 7,271
I've been putting together a playlist of all of the one-off singles that Shawn released on his Bandcamp page over the years. There are some that I can't find on my drive, that are no longer on his page.

Can anyone help me out tracking down the MP3s of these songs?
  • Like An Old Friend At The Door
  • Throw It Away (It's Only Draggin You Down)
  • Protected
  • Tear It Up
  • Everybody's Talkin' Bout...

Most of Shawn's releases were free or name-your-price, so I hope it isn't out of line asking this.
It's crazy to think how much amazing stuff Shawn put out there, we were so lucky.  
“Do not postpone happiness”
(Jeff Tweedy, Sydney 2007)

“Put yer good money on the sunrise”
(Tim Rogers)

Comments

• Options
    Nobody? Oh well, it was worth a shot!

If anyone out there hasn’t checked out Shawn’s Bandcamp page yet, you really should. It’s a treasure trove.

(Tim Rogers)
  • Options
    jazzbo26jazzbo26 Framingham, MA Posts: 674
    I have Tear It Up. I’m nowhere near my computer right now, but if you get me your email I’ll shoot it to you when I can.
  • Options
    fgalpernfgalpern Posts: 208
    Not exactly what you're looking for, but if you're collecting Shawn material you might enjoy this: https://distrokid.com/dashboard/album/?albumuuid=72915BEC-4CE2-4E8C-B33CACA314E8EB53 Shawn recorded the background vocals for this song a few months before he died.

10C Member # 6,9XX - from 1992 to Present, attended 40 shows and counting...
  • Options
    jazzbo26 said:
    I have Tear It Up. I’m nowhere near my computer right now, but if you get me your email I’ll shoot it to you when I can.
    PM sent! 

(Tim Rogers)