*** EDDIE VEDDER BRUSSELS SETLIST THREAD ***

13»

Comments

• nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,640
    glen left stage after mercy.didnt play any other song..he told crowd 3 times to stop talking and show respect
    Weird. People said this only happens in the US and it’s a reason why he hasn’t toured here. Interesting. 
  • kce8kce8 Posts: 1,636
    edited June 2019
    But Glen will be on tour in the States this year. 

https://www.glenhansardtour.com/
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    Speaking about been past the curfew..A FRIEND TOLD HIOM,ONE MORE IS OK 
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    27.ROCKIN IN THE FREE WORLD
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    EDDIE VEDDER
    12-6-19
    FOREST NATIONAL
    BRUSSELS,BELGIUM

WALK ON STAGE:21:01
    WALK OFF STAGE :23:23

WALK ON STAGE MUSIC TUOLUMNE

SETLIST

1.KEEP ME IN YOUR HEART
    2.GIRL FROM THE NORTH COUNTRY
    3.I AM MINE
    4.SMALL TOWN 
    5.INDIFFERENCE
    6.BRAIN DAMAGE
    7.IMMORTALITY
    8.HIDE YOUR LOVE AWAY
    9.NO CEILING
    10.FAR BEHIND
    11.GUARANTEED
    12.CANT KEEP
    13.SLEEPING BY MYSELF
    14.THE SHIP SONG
    15.BETTER MAN
    16.PORCH

ENCORE 1
    17.ISNT IT A PITTY
    18.UNTHOUGHT KNOWN
    19.I AM A PATRIOT
    20.JUST BREATHE 
    21.SLEEPLESS NIGHTS
    22.SONG OF GOOD HOPE 
    23.SMILE
    24.SOCIETY
    25.SHOULD I STAY OR SHOULD I GO 
    26.HARD SUN

ENCORE 2

EDDIE VEDDER
    12-6-19
    FOREST NATIONAL
    BRUSSELS,BELGIUM

WALK ON STAGE:21:01
    WALK OFF STAGE :23:23

WALK ON STAGE MUSIC TUOLUMNE

SETLIST

1.KEEP ME IN YOUR HEART
    2.GIRL FROM THE NORTH COUNTRY
    3.I AM MINE
    4.SMALL TOWN 
    5.INDIFFERENCE
    6.BRAIN DAMAGE
    7.IMMORTALITY
    8.HIDE YOUR LOVE AWAY
    9.NO CEILING
    10.FAR BEHIND
    11.GUARANTEED
    12.CANT KEEP
    13.SLEEPING BY MYSELF
    14.THE SHIP SONG
    15.BETTER MAN
    16.PORCH

ENCORE 1
    17.ISNT IT A PITTY
    18.UNTHOUGHT KNOWN
    19.I AM A PATRIOT
    20.JUST BREATHE 
    21.SLEEPLESS NIGHTS
    22.SONG OF GOOD HOPE 
    23.SMILE
    24.SOCIETY
    25.SHOULD I STAY OR SHOULD I GO 
    26.HARD SUN

ENCORE 2

• JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,434
    Thank you Dimi, it’s very much appreciated!!!
  • bardasbardas Posts: 13
    thanks Dimitris
  • LongestRoadLongestRoad Posts: 477
    kce8 said:
    But Glen will be on tour in the States this year. 

https://www.glenhansardtour.com/

He was just on tour here this year.
  • kce8kce8 Posts: 1,636
    Yep and a lot of shows are following… ;)
  • eddieceddiec Posts: 3,832
    For the record, the noise that annoyed Glen came from the bar in the back of the floor. It was strange because initially Glen thanked the crowd for filling the arena so early to see him play. I'd say it was 80% full for Glen. Unfortunately, the noise from the bar echoed into the arena putting Glen off. It definitely wasn't the crowd being disrespectful, just people still getting their drinks before Ed came on. Once Glen realised the source of the noise, (which wasn't that perceptible at all. I was 3rd row and you could hear a small hum between songs but I guess it affected Glen), he asked if the doors to the bar could be shut but this wasn't possible. I'm only saying this because I thought the crowd was amazing and the only problem was the design of the place. Once Ed came on the bar area was empty and it was no longer an issue.
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,712
    JPPJ84 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    That sucks.  Glen is amazing live.  Idiots 
    Saw him in Hamburg five years ago. Still the best solo show I’ve ever been to. So happy to see him again this tour
    You speak my kind of language. Glen is utterly wonderful  . And live is hard to match 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
    Ive seen glen walk off before supporting ed. In manc 2012 i think. I was fuming
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • tino_11tino_11 Posts: 1,927
    Yeah, it was a shame but similar problems with noise coming from the bar, not people sat down IIRC.
    2010: London
    2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Manchester (EV) 
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 
    2017: London II (EV) 
    2018: Amsterdam I, London I, Prague, London II 
    2019: London (EV)
    2022: London I, London II, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam
    Rude as fuck. 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• rw160510rw160510 Posts: 903
    tino_11 said:
    Yeah, it was a shame but similar problems with noise coming from the bar, not people sat down IIRC.
    Probably
     a similar situation. The bar at the apollo in Manchester is at the back of the auditorium. I was disappointed that Glenn walked off that night. I don't think there was any intentional disrespect, just the limitations of the venue.
    rw160510 said:
    tino_11 said:
    Probably
     a similar situation. The bar at the apollo in Manchester is at the back of the auditorium. I was disappointed that Glenn walked off that night. I don't think there was any intentional disrespect, just the limitations of the venue.
    On a positive note, it was a truly brilliant show by Ed!
    tino_11 said:
    rw160510 said:
    tino_11 said:
    Probably
    If
     we're talking the apollo then I agree, I'm sitting out this tour. First time since 2000. Can't justify the ticket prices in addition to the airfare and hotels. Living vicariously through these threads. Hope everyone is  enjoying themselves.
    rw160510 said:
    tino_11 said:
    rw160510 said:
    tino_11 said:
    Probably
    If
     we're talking the apollo then I agree, I'm sitting out this tour. First time since 2000. Can't justify the ticket prices in addition to the airfare and hotels. Living vicariously through these threads. Hope everyone is  enjoying themselves.
    Yes, I was talking about the Apollo. It was a great night. 

This time round I'm at Wembley only. It was bad timing for me to do any others unfortunately. 

If you're in the UK the 2 for 1 offer for Wembley is back up and still some decent seats available. 
    tino_11 said:
    rw160510 said:
    tino_11 said:
    rw160510 said:
    tino_11 said:
    Probably
    If
    Yes, I was talking about the Apollo. It was a great night. 

This time round I'm at Wembley only. It was bad timing for me to do any others unfortunately. 

If you're in the UK the 2 for 1 offer for Wembley is back up and still some decent seats available. 
    Thanks
    I might be able to swing it. Currently buying a house so money is a bit fluid :) tbh I'm not sure I want to see Ed at Wembley, what was great about the apollo and the London show I went to in 17 was the intimacy of it. I have no desire to see the who. The whole thing leaves me a little cold. Keep hoping for some new material although it feels like that is not going to happen anytime soon.