Options

Cincinnati poster

dugangsxrdugangsxr Covington KY Posts: 673
 Hey, Are you wanting to keep this poster or are you interested in trading? I have a lot of items you might be interested in.  I have several posters along with other items which are rare and a ton of stickers and some vinyl. Are used to have this poster but I got a hard up and sold it. I’m in the process of buying a house and I would love to get this poster back and get it framed. I’m a stage hand and I worked at Riverbend almost every day in the summer. It’s my favorite venue to work at in Cincinnati area and pearl jam is Band. Let me know what you’re looking for. With me being a stage hand I have several hundred guitar picks from other bands along with Setlist & and working laminates. Along with a ton of local crew shirt from other bands. Please let me know what your interested in. Although the concert was canceled due to weather a lot of the poster got out in circulation. There’s many different app prints. Thanks for your & hopefully I hear from you soon. 

Paul D. 
Paul D.

Comments

• Options
    andrew68andrew68 Toronto Posts: 1,791
    which one?
    Any new realizations... would have to wait...
    Til he had more time,... more time...
    Time to dream,... to himself... he waves goodbye,
    To himself... I'll see you on the other side...
  • Options
    dugangsxrdugangsxr Covington KY Posts: 673
    Cincinnati poster
    Paul D.
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    Which year? Cincinnati wasn't just a one year play. 
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    pt159835pt159835 indiana Posts: 68
    He's looking for the 03 Ames.  The show at Riverbend, was canceled due to flooding.  2006 and 2014 shows were at US bank arena.