Second year in a row, the coolest tshirt is exclusive to women.

Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,867
edited June 2019 in The Porch
The cool yellow retro one in 2018:

And this year:

:(

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on

Comments

• gotthebottlegotthebottle San Diego Posts: 2,308
    Hope we'll get those at Ohana
  • MattchewMattchew Posts: 1,345
    The Beyoncé GIF is a nice touch, LOL!
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,704
    Agreed  o.p
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 6,865
    thats fair.
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,852
    Any shirt that isn't black or white is a winner in my book.

I really wish Tsurt would get the memo.

Haven't bought a shirt since Jacksonville and only bought setlist shirts to shows attended since then.  That's 10 shows and not buying a specific tour shirt.  
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,867

My rule "always go for the one that isn't black"
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"

My rule "always go for the one that isn't black"
    Exactly.  I liked the No Clowns 16 shirt but not enough to buy it,(white shirt) luckily i got one from a trade w the last round of mystery boxes.
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    That is a sweet shirt. 
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 6,865
    I still want a no clowns shirt. Really wish they put them up before the '16 election. 

• deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434

I really wish Tsurt would get the memo.

Haven't bought a shirt since Jacksonville and only bought setlist shirts to shows attended since then.  That's 10 shows and not buying a specific tour shirt.  
    And to please choose something other than paper thin white. 
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,692
    Yes, way too many black (I have a shedding whit for baby) or white (I sweat uncontrollably and pit those suckers out in about 10 wears). Maybe they could size their stuff correctly too? 

I did buy a green world tour shirt last year, and it was pretty freaking tight. But the biggest problem is that I washed it once, wore it once and after the 2nd wash, the armpits turned very yellow. Like my anti-perspriant bleached the damn thing. I was definitely shocked as I have never experienced something like that before.
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Yes, way too many black (I have a shedding whit for baby) or white (I sweat uncontrollably and pit those suckers out in about 10 wears). Maybe they could size their stuff correctly too? 

I did buy a green world tour shirt last year, and it was pretty freaking tight. But the biggest problem is that I washed it once, wore it once and after the 2nd wash, the armpits turned very yellow. Like my anti-perspriant bleached the damn thing. I was definitely shocked as I have never experienced something like that before.
    This is what some folks like to refer to as oversharing. 

I can elaborate if you like when I finish pooping. 

Smell ya later!
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    wore it once and after the 2nd wash, the armpits turned very yellow. 

dankind said:

Smell ya later!
    Those folks are lame. I ain't to proud share. It's literally a "thing" called hyperhidrosis. I sweat sitting in an air conditioned room. For no reason whatsoever. It kind of sucks, but it could be much worse.

Especially the 2nd part with the green shirt I wore once. It was literally washed once, worn once fresh out of the shower with anti perspriant and washed again. The shirt literally changed colors. White shirts don't even do that. Same anti perspriant I always wear and I've never had it do that before. It had to be something to do with the quality of the shirt/shirt dye itself.
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,434
    dankind said:

Smell ya later!
    Those folks are lame. I ain't to proud share. It's literally a "thing" called hyperhidrosis. I sweat sitting in an air conditioned room. For no reason whatsoever. It kind of sucks, but it could be much worse.

Especially the 2nd part with the green shirt I wore once. It was literally washed once, worn once fresh out of the shower with anti perspriant and washed again. The shirt literally changed colors. White shirts don't even do that. Same anti perspriant I always wear and I've never had it do that before. It had to be something to do with the quality of the shirt/shirt dye itself.
    Sounds like the color changing magic pens I had as a kid... just dip the whole shirt in your perspirant stuff and voilà, you have a yellow shirt 
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    dankind said:

Smell ya later!

I think my balls have hyperhidrosis. Only they perspire something similar to the blood from the creature in Alien. Either that or my farts are just epic blasts. 

Anyway, I need new boxer shorts is the point I'm trying to make.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    dankind said:

Smell ya later!
    This is literally the funniest thing I have read in weeks. Dan, you are the man.
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
    dankind said:
    dankind said:

Smell ya later!

I think my balls have hyperhidrosis. Only they perspire something similar to the blood from the creature in Alien. Either that or my farts are just epic blasts. 

Anyway, I need new boxer shorts is the point I'm trying to make.
    Nutsack Vulture!
  • ed243421ed243421 Posts: 7,624
    ikiT said:
    dankind said:

Smell ya later!
    This is literally the funniest thing I have read in weeks. Dan, you are the man.

The whole world will be different soon... - EV
    RED ROCKS 6-19-95
    AUGUSTA 9-26-96
    MANSFIELD 9-15-98
    BOSTON 9-29-04
    BOSTON 5-25-06
    MANSFIELD 6-30-08
    EV SOLO BOSTON 8-01-08
    BOSTON 5-17-10
    EV SOLO BOSTON 6-16-11
    PJ20 9-3-11
    PJ20 9-4-11
    WRIGLEY 7-19-13
    WORCESTER 10-15-13
    WORCESTER 10-16-13
    HARTFORD 10-25-13

ikiT said:
    dankind said:

Smell ya later!
    Where are the "You are" people at, man y'all been slacking lately.
  • ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    If I'm next to you in GA, I'm getting uncomfortably sweaty.  just a heads up.
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • LongestRoadLongestRoad Posts: 477

You might want to size up for your future shirt purchases and I'm not sure if you're just being an a hole about the shirts as much as these people here have been being a holes about your condition but I'm not lying try this stuff. I have chemical reactions to most deodorants lol
    If it's the true brand same kind specifically as above, it works. Or sea salt but that only deodorizes.LOL
    ^Yeah, definitely not being an ass about the shirts. It was a legitimate complaint. The sizing complaint it pretty wide spread amongst fans. I'm fine in the way of way of odor, lol. I don't walk around smelling like funk or anything.
  • LongestRoadLongestRoad Posts: 477
    ^Yeah, definitely not being an ass about the shirts. It was a legitimate complaint. The sizing complaint it pretty wide spread amongst fans. I'm fine in the way of way of odor, lol. I don't walk around smelling like funk or anything.
    Try that stuff. It may work. 
  • gotthebottlegotthebottle San Diego Posts: 2,308
    The women's shirts are paper thin usually, the flag shirt in 2016 from Wrigley wasn't but the replacements they sent in this years MB are!! Cheap, thin, flimsy and WAYYYYY smaller than the originals. My WXL from MB is more like a womens medium.
    The fact that SAME PRICE is charged for these frail tanks as the hearty men's T's is a crime.....at least its discriminatory.
    The women's shirts are paper thin usually, the flag shirt in 2016 from Wrigley wasn't but the replacements they sent in this years MB are!! Cheap, thin, flimsy and WAYYYYY smaller than the originals. My WXL from MB is more like a womens medium.
    The fact that SAME PRICE is charged for these frail tanks as the hearty men's T's is a crime.....at least its discriminatory.
    MrTsurt is a dude.  What does he know about women sizing?

This seems to be a complaint from most women on concert T sizing.

• PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,170
    MrTsurt is a dude.  What does he know about women sizing?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3AMRHXMfjs
    This weekend we rock Portland
    I like t-shirts thin