ISO: NY Times in print from May 12, 2019

Anyone get the NY Times in print and still have the copy from May 12th?  My school was featured in an article about a tweet by James Comey misinterpreted by conspiracy theorists.  I'd love a copy.  I've read it online.  The online edition says it was on page A15 in the Times on May 12.  Let me know.
“I suppose our capacity for self-delusion is boundless.” ― John Steinbeck, Travels with Charley: In Search of America

Comments

• brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,596
    Maybe order one here:

By the way, nice jacket/ patches.  Has that Boy Scout look.  Cool.

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Travels WithTravels With Posts: 544
    Thanks!  I'll order it through there.  
    “I suppose our capacity for self-delusion is boundless.” ― John Steinbeck, Travels with Charley: In Search of America
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,426
    online through the app the dateline says May 11?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14