Options

Las Vegas 2006 - Live On 4 Legs

Fielding stories for our next episode, Vegas of 06. Big moments from this show include Inside Job as an opener, Garden played like it was something out of Phantom of the Opera, a cover of Elvis' Little Sister and a Dirty tease during Porch. If you were at this show or own this bootleg and have any favorite moments or good stories from it, feel free to share with us below. Would love to use your story on our episode!

Thanks all
Hi, I host a Pearl Jam Podcast. We go back to some of the classic shows in their history and break down the entire setlist front to back. From historic perspective, to performances, to setlist construction, to fan stories. We do our best to capture the magic that is their live act and help you relive those memories, or if you weren't there, maybe turn you on to a show you've never heard before.

Live On 4 Legs can be found on Apple Podcast, Spotify and any other major podcast platform. But please support our website and check out the episodes archived there. Oh, and the Concertpedia as well (for you Five Horizons and Two Feet Thick fans, we've picked up where they've left off)

http://liveon4legs.com

Comments

• Options
    rummyrummy British Columbia, Canada Posts: 4,351
    Beautiful version of ISO/Corduroy from this show.
  • Options
    AZAAZA Posts: 86
    Flew all the way from Australia by myself to see this show, met a great bunch of Canadians who were seeing a bunch of shows. Ed came out pre Sonic Youth and played Man of the Hour. Even though Ed said he was feeling under the weather, he sounded great. Loved Inside Job as opener, highlight for me for sure! Look forward to listening to this episode.
  • Options
    Sobelberg8Sobelberg8 Posts: 928
    This episode now available
    Hi, I host a Pearl Jam Podcast. We go back to some of the classic shows in their history and break down the entire setlist front to back. From historic perspective, to performances, to setlist construction, to fan stories. We do our best to capture the magic that is their live act and help you relive those memories, or if you weren't there, maybe turn you on to a show you've never heard before.

Live On 4 Legs can be found on Apple Podcast, Spotify and any other major podcast platform. But please support our website and check out the episodes archived there. Oh, and the Concertpedia as well (for you Five Horizons and Two Feet Thick fans, we've picked up where they've left off)

http://liveon4legs.com
  • Options
    PixeltenderPixeltender nyc Posts: 73
    this was my first PJ show! it was a thursday so i worked part of the day and drove up fast as i could from phoenix and met some friends at the venue. i thought i'd be smart and grab 2 beers before the show started but the line was so damn long... it took so much time to get to the counter, and when i was finally next in line the lights went down and inside job started :( i decided to get the beers, and by the time i got to my seat it was almost over. huge regret. but the song i was most hoping to hear was garden and they definitely delivered!

i'll be sure to check out your episode!
  • Options
    darthvedderdarthvedder Posts: 2,470
    1st and only time I've heard Rats live. That was pretty awesome. What isn't awesome is they haven't been back to Vegas since.
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 8,993
    1st and only time I've heard Rats live. That was pretty awesome. What isn't awesome is they haven't been back to Vegas since.
    Was there for 2003 and 2006 and didn't realize they haven't been back since.  Was always a great experience in Vegas. I hope they do, this may be one of the only places I'm willing to travel to again considering I can find flights to Vegas for super cheap (sometimes as low as $29!). Can't see myself flying to Chicago for a third time.
    Its changed a ton since 2006. No parking fees hardly anywhere, easy to get around. Now its $20 to park just about anywhere and its crazy, but I'd go for PJ.