Options

Orpheum Theater 1994 - Live On 4 Legs

Hi folks, next episode we're covering will celebrate the 25th anniversary of the Orpheum Theater show from 1994. Might be hard to find some of you that attended this show and have memories from it, but this was a very popular bootleg that turned into a release that came with the Vs/Vitalogy box set as well as a recent vinyl pressing that was sold by Newbury Comics. There was also a public viewing of the performance at the House of Blues in Boston in between this past year's Fenway shows.

This show is known for a ton of killer performances and rare tracks at the time - Hard To Imagine that was extremely rare to hear in full in the early 90's, Dirty Frank which was the last performance of it until 2006, Immortality with original lyrics, early versions of Better Man and Tremor Christ, and standout tracks like Rats, Fuckin Up (played full speed) and I've Got A Feeling that round out an incredible show that was helped out by a crew created set list.

If you have any favorite moments from this show or any thoughts to share, would love to hear from you in order to get as many different perspectives as possible to help us do this show justice!
Hi, I host a Pearl Jam Podcast. We go back to some of the classic shows in their history and break down the entire setlist front to back. From historic perspective, to performances, to setlist construction, to fan stories. We do our best to capture the magic that is their live act and help you relive those memories, or if you weren't there, maybe turn you on to a show you've never heard before.

Live On 4 Legs can be found on Apple Podcast, Spotify and any other major podcast platform. But please support our website and check out the episodes archived there. Oh, and the Concertpedia as well (for you Five Horizons and Two Feet Thick fans, we've picked up where they've left off)

http://liveon4legs.com

Comments

• Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,225
    I was there, will post something later.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    Sobelberg8Sobelberg8 Posts: 929
    This episode available now, good debate on this version Immortality and whether it deserves the legendary status it holds

Hi, I host a Pearl Jam Podcast. We go back to some of the classic shows in their history and break down the entire setlist front to back. From historic perspective, to performances, to setlist construction, to fan stories. We do our best to capture the magic that is their live act and help you relive those memories, or if you weren't there, maybe turn you on to a show you've never heard before.

Live On 4 Legs can be found on Apple Podcast, Spotify and any other major podcast platform. But please support our website and check out the episodes archived there. Oh, and the Concertpedia as well (for you Five Horizons and Two Feet Thick fans, we've picked up where they've left off)

• Options
    epieepie Posts: 290
    When was this public viewing?  I was at HoB between Fenway shows and saw the night 1 show.
    1996 - Columbia, MD & Augusta, ME
    2013 - Worcester, MA (Lightning Bolt Release)
    2016 - Fenway Park I and II
    2017 - HSCM (EV) Boston, MA
    2018 - Seattle I, Fenway Park I and II
    2021 - Ohana Festival (EV/EV/PJ)
    2022 - EV (Beacon Theater II & Newark)
    2023 - Austin, TX I & II
  • Options
    Sobelberg8Sobelberg8 Posts: 929
    epie said:
    When was this public viewing?  I was at HoB between Fenway shows and saw the night 1 show.
    That’s what I’m referring to