Uk fans with sky digital .. ( Letterman show tonight... )

Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,486
edited May 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
i guess we can catch this ??

if so which channel ( number ?) and what time ??

thanks

Ed
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• akuzedakuzed Posts: 63
    It's on ITV 4, channel number varies depending on who supplies your digital/freeview. Usually about 11:30pm

We're about a day behind. Last nights Letterman was the Tom Cruise/Jamie Oliver from Tuesday. So if it's on Friday in the US I would imagine it's going to be on here Monday evening.
    Astoria - April 20th 2006
    Dublin - August 23rd 2006
    Reading - August 27th 2006
    Wembley - June 18th 2007
  • Tonight has Tom Cruise and Rosie Parez (Parves???) no mention of Pearl Jam, sadly
    Okay just checked the ITV 4 listings for Friday/Monday and they say the PJ edition is on tomorrow night (Friday 5th) @ 23:30.

Which is the same bloody time as Jools Holland is on.
    Wembley - June 18th 2007
  • belfast1belfast1 Posts: 780
    akuzed wrote:
    Okay just checked the ITV 4 listings for Friday/Monday and they say the PJ edition is on tomorrow night (Friday 5th) @ 23:30.

watch one and tape the other http://forums.pearljam.com/images/icons/icon7.gif
    Smile
    dublin 1996 london 2000 dublin 2006 prague 2006 copenhagen 2007 london 2007 rotterdam 2009 london 2009 dublin 2010 belfast 2010 vienna 2014 amsterdam 2014 london 2018
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,486
    hmm i looked tonight and pearl jam wern't in the info, it was only some actor who i forgot then ame of
  • ellie_vedderellie_vedder Posts: 202
    Isn't it on tonight online...? I don't have sky...
    *Saw things clearer, once you were in my rearviewmirror*
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    i dont understand what is so complex about this :confused:

tonight at 10.45 uk time there is a live webcast of a special show by PJ... this is being shown live and is, i guess, being performed after they have recorded their stint for the actual TV Letterman show!

then on Friday night on ITV4 at 11.30pm UK time there is the Letterman show (we get it a few days after it goes out in the US) which will have the band performing 2 songs probably..

hopefully this helps some of the people to lazy to actually read the news section of the bands website ;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    I BrisK I wrote:
    hmm i looked tonight and pearl jam wern't in the info, it was only some actor who i forgot then ame of

my god man... akuzed, who posted 2 above you has just told you its on Friday night

i feel like Frank Grimes in that episode of the Simpsons... geez :rolleyes:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    Dunkman, if you were a crew member at the Astoria, did you get to meet Pete from Cornwall?!?!?!
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,486
    my god man... akuzed, who posted 2 above you has just told you its on Friday night

i feel like Frank Grimes in that episode of the Simpsons... geez :rolleyes:

erm, i looked tomorow night too, wasn't on there either. i even went to monday . too
    akuzed wrote:

its on ITV4... akuzed has done everything for you on this post except actually push the buttons of your remote control :)

i just checked it myself on SKY this minute... its ITV4 Letterman Show 11.30pm and the last sentence of the information on it says "Pearl Jam"

hows that!!

ask me for the link to the webcast and in all seriousness i'll hunt you down like a ruthless member of the A-team and ruffle your lustrous hair :);)
    Dunkman, if you were a crew member at the Astoria, did you get to meet Pete from Cornwall?!?!?!

i dont believe so... for some weird reason i;ve heard of that name... what was so special... did i miss something cool??
    Pete was messing around with some cables at Ed's feet and Ed was like "hello, who are you?" and he was like "Pete" and Ed was like "Where are you from Pete?" and Pete was like "Cornwall" and Ed was like "This is Pete from Cornwall everybody" and we all started chanting "PETE PETE PETE" But Pete didn't look amused at all. It was funny.
    But Pete didn't look amused at all. It was funny.

:D:D

yeah.. i remember it now... so he wasnt a fan then, sound tech or something??

he had his name mentioned by the great man... you'd think he'd be ecstatic :)
    If that had been me, I probably would have fainted on the spot, either that or i would've grabbed Ed's leg and refused to let go. Good ol' Pete from Cornwall. He'll go down in history.
  • harper11harper11 Posts: 47
    luckily i have the sky plus box show i can record both at once
    and tape gonzo tommorow night with pj

have to fly out to copenhagen for radiohead so i wont be home
    Brisbane 21-3-1995, Brisbane 22-3-95, Brisbane, 14-3-98, Brisbane 15-3-98, London Astoria 20-4-2006
    belfast1 wrote:
    watch one and tape the other http://forums.pearljam.com/images/icons/icon7.gif
    Smile

I was going to matey, just typical that they're on at the same time :D

Going to tape Jools and watch Letterman, as the download of the tracks they do on Letterman will no doubt be around shortly :)
    Wembley - June 18th 2007
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613

PETE!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D That was funny.
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles