Options

Newbie Dublin Ticket Question

Missed the 10c resale for Dublin.  What are the odds of a ticket drop prior to the show?  Best to suck it up and buy overpriced tickets now, or wait and hope for 2 to pop up?  Flying from the states just for the night.  Thanks
11/14/91 Yonkers - Tower Records
07/03/18 Dublin (EV)

Comments

• Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,740
    I would be patient and check these boards for people selling. Check Given to Fly, Lost Dogs, the pinned Euro comment at the top of this page and the main thread that is for the EV euro shows. 

I do not know ticket prices for the after market for this show and I do not know how close you need to be. You need to decide what is worth the risk of waiting trying to score here (prices go up or down) or how close you want. 

Also check the EV Facebook page or wait for a drop. Someone that went to the 2017 show may remember if there was a late drop for this show. 
  • Options
    mr bunglemr bungle Posts: 1,282
    I picked up 2 GA for U2 the day before the show for 3arena.  I would expect drops
  • Options
    bridonohuebridonohue Posts: 11
    edited March 2019
    Thanks, I'll check all the suggested spots.  After market is going for about $275 right now, but there isn't a lot.  Even at that price it's cheaper than the seats at 3Arena for U2.  Since the point is so small I'm not really concerned about how close the seats are.  If I was local I would wait till just before the show for a drop, but I don't want to be getting on a plane without tickets.
    Post edited by bridonohue on
    07/03/18 Dublin (EV)
  • Options
    eboweddieeboweddie Posts: 921
    Donedeal is an app used in Ireland. Can be good for tickets. donedeal.ie

i wish i wish i wish i wish, i guess it never stops
  • Options
    eboweddie said:
    Thanks.  Sucked it up and bought overpriced seats on viagogo.  Never used them before, hope it’s legit.
    07/03/18 Dublin (EV)
  • Options
    JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,440
    edited March 2019
    eboweddie said:
    Thanks.  Sucked it up and bought overpriced seats on viagogo.  Never used them before, hope it’s legit.
    I used them once for a rugby six nations match. Worked well, got the tickets shortly before