Options

It's True! Life is the best.

YAKIMATSUYAKIMATSU Santa Fe Posts: 547
I write this, not looking for sympathy.  I am two weeks removed from having an aneurysm pop in my brain and yet I am truly happier than I have ever been in my life.  I still have 32 staples in a horseshoe on my head and a whole hell of a lot of stitches too.  I will be at every show on the next tour, even if I am by myself.  My wife and ticket mate decided after I started stroking out last week that it was a good time to ask for a divorce. I at least got the house, which I will now mortgage to purchase an RV to explore the U.S. and follow the complete 2019 tour and every one after that.  Food tastes better and smells are more pronounced.  It is truly amazing.  I am currently re-watching the 2013 Phoenix show as I was there and it a very underrated show.  Just want to send love to all humanity.  And if we ever meet, I will be the guy asking for a hug.  

Comments

• Options
    If your job is stressful, find another one. This is especially true if your dog of 9 years is dying of cancer.
  • Options

• Options
    PB11041PB11041 Earth Posts: 2,765
    Stay healthy bro.  Attack it.
    His eminence has yet to show. 
    http://www.hi5sports.org/ (Sports Program for Kids with Disabilities)
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3652

• Options
    Thank you.  Attack what? I will attack life every day.
  • Options
    Wma31394Wma31394 Posts: 3,045
    Man..glad to hear your doing well and very positive!!!
    "Going where the water tastes like wine!"
  • Options
    Thank you. Empathy and compassion are appreciated.
  • Options
    cblock4lifecblock4life Posts: 1,401
    YAKIMATSU said:
    I write this, not looking for sympathy.  I am two weeks removed from having an aneurysm pop in my brain and yet I am truly happier than I have ever been in my life.  I still have 32 staples in a horseshoe on my head and a whole hell of a lot of stitches too.  I will be at every show on the next tour, even if I am by myself.  My wife and ticket mate decided after I started stroking out last week that it was a good time to ask for a divorce. I at least got the house, which I will now mortgage to purchase an RV to explore the U.S. and follow the complete 2019 tour and every one after that.  Food tastes better and smells are more pronounced.  It is truly amazing.  I am currently re-watching the 2013 Phoenix show as I was there and it a very underrated show.  Just want to send love to all humanity.  And if we ever meet, I will be the guy asking for a hug.  
    You just became my new hero! Prayers and thoughts for you to get better, stronger every day and fuck that bitch! 
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,517
    @YAKIMATSU send me a PM and I’ll send you a bootleg code so you can turn up a new show.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
    As if I needed another reminder to never get married, just want to say thanks for posting your story! Hope you have a speedy and healthy recovery, attitude is 90% of the job so you’re on the right track.  Stay strong and stay happy, brother! 
  • Options
    kce8kce8 Posts: 1,636
    Enjoy life to the fullest! :)  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwDPBwBB25E
  • Options
    Thank you all for your support.  getting better every day.
  • Options
    otterotter Posts: 753
    No head banging for at least two more weeks. 
    I suggest a diet of release and sometimes 

feel beet brother, I’ll be looking for a hug 
    I found my place......and it's alright
  • Options
    otter said:
    No head banging for at least two more weeks. 
    I suggest a diet of release and sometimes 

feel beet brother, I’ll be looking for a hug 
    Hugs are waiting for all.
  • Options

I get to keep this wonderful guy! Sterling Mallory.
  • Options

Otter thanks. Thought you might appreciate these.

• Options
    UtahBoltUtahBolt Posts: 188
    Health and happiness to you bro.  You have gone and are going through a lot, be smart and be safe and continue to shine! 

I too was at that Phoenix show...it was amazing!
  • Options
    PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,775
    Best wishes for a full recovery, attitude is everything. God bless. 

• Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    Best wishes to you in your recovery! You've got this!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Keep on rocking!  And I'm happy for you, having your little fella to help you through and bring some comfort.  He looks like a Pit mix?
  • Options
    hedonist said:
    Keep on rocking!  And I'm happy for you, having your little fella to help you through and bring some comfort.  He looks like a Pit mix?
    Miniature Schnauzer, actually.
  • Options
    Ray J. T.Ray J. T. Posts: 3,861
    Wishing you a speedy recovery, and a very healthy future ahead to enjoy. 
  • Options
    Harvey and I are ready for spring tour. 
  • Options
    D-RodD-Rod Hamilton, Ontario Posts: 1,801
    YAKIMATSU said:
    Hope to meet you at the Canadian shows.   Props bro 
    1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2011.....Toronto N1, Toronto N2, Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2016.....Toronto N1 Toronto N2, Boston  N1, Boston N2, Chicago N1
    2018.....Seattle N1, Seattle N2
    2022.....San Diego, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Phoenix, Oakland N1, Oakland N2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto  
    2023.....Fort Worth N1, Fort Worth N2, Austin N1, Austin N2
    2024.....???? 
  • Options
    Thanks. Unsure about Canada. Focusing in on west coast. Denver to Oakland.  I appreciate the love. Hugs for all, Monday is announcement and tour is on.
  • Options
    bigbiggzybigbiggzy Posts: 713
    That is intense... Greatly admire your outlook and perseverance. 

Here’s to what is hopefully an awesome tour in 2020!
  • Options
    Had another seizure in September,  but doing great otherwise.