Options

Belfast 2010 - Live On 4 Legs

Next episode we’re covering on the ol podcast will feature Belfast, Ireland from 2010. Its a fun show with a happy little wedding ceremony smack dab in the middle of the encore.

if you attended this show and have any good stories or favorite moments to share, we’d love to hear from you. Especially if you have any contact with the bride and groom from that night (I believe their names are Colin and Ashlyn Cardy, hoping they are obviously still in a happy and healthy marriage.) if you have any connection with them, we’d love to get their recounting of what was I’m sure the best night of their lives. Thanks folks!
Hi, I host a Pearl Jam Podcast. We go back to some of the classic shows in their history and break down the entire setlist front to back. From historic perspective, to performances, to setlist construction, to fan stories. We do our best to capture the magic that is their live act and help you relive those memories, or if you weren't there, maybe turn you on to a show you've never heard before.

Live On 4 Legs can be found on Apple Podcast, Spotify and any other major podcast platform. But please support our website and check out the episodes archived there. Oh, and the Concertpedia as well (for you Five Horizons and Two Feet Thick fans, we've picked up where they've left off)

http://liveon4legs.com

Comments

• Options
    Sobelberg8Sobelberg8 Posts: 928
    So this one didn’t generate the best of conversations here. Can’t all be winners. Here it is if you wanna tune in:
    Hi, I host a Pearl Jam Podcast. We go back to some of the classic shows in their history and break down the entire setlist front to back. From historic perspective, to performances, to setlist construction, to fan stories. We do our best to capture the magic that is their live act and help you relive those memories, or if you weren't there, maybe turn you on to a show you've never heard before.

Live On 4 Legs can be found on Apple Podcast, Spotify and any other major podcast platform. But please support our website and check out the episodes archived there. Oh, and the Concertpedia as well (for you Five Horizons and Two Feet Thick fans, we've picked up where they've left off)

http://liveon4legs.com