Options

Keep asking asking and asking

im all for doing a good deed and supporting a good cause but how many times is the tenclub going to ask for handouts when they can’t even provide the items that we paid for from 3 years ago. Pony up those holiday vinyls that we paid for and maybe we will support your many many many causes. Fulfill your obligations tenclub. Here’s an idea, give us the live at easy street for free and we can call it even. Whose in?

Comments

• Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    im all for doing a good deed and supporting a good cause but how many times is the tenclub going to ask for handouts when they can’t even provide the items that we paid for from 3 years ago. Pony up those holiday vinyls that we paid for and maybe we will support your many many many causes. Fulfill your obligations tenclub. Here’s an idea, give us the live at easy street for free and we can call it even. Whose in?
    You know, I personally would never ever want the band members to stop supporting the many causes they do. I understand your frustration, but I believe your want is a bit extreme. 
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,513
    edited March 2019
    Yeah, I don't agree with your reasoning here really - as deadendp said, I wouldn't want their charitable acts to stop for any reason - but I do think that if 10C straightened things out and offered their members the service and consistency they want, and if they improved their communications (tbh, the main sentiment I sense with 10C at this point is irritation, though I don't want to criticize them too much, as they do still seem like nice people), they'd likely manage to attract more of them, and also get more donations out of them, simply because people are naturally more generous if they're being treated really well by "the house".
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 6,906
    vinyls
  • Options
    THEBIBLEISTENTHEBIBLEISTEN Posts: 1,668
    I didn’t ask the band to stop supporting good causes, I thinks it’s odd that they keep asking for donations  when they haven’t fulfilled their responsibilities for things they charged us for but never supplied. I’m not losing sleep over it but you must see my point. Hey, someone send me $40 and in three years or whenever, I’ll send you something good. You want my Venmo name?
This discussion has been closed.