Options

Really cool picture of Mike!

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"

Comments

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,512
    :lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,741
    Wardrobe malfunction! Jeff snuck it in Mike's concert wardrobe as a prank. Mike just grabbed the mandatory black shirt and didn't even look at it. 
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    Wardrobe malfunction! Jeff snuck it in Mike's concert wardrobe as a prank. Mike just grabbed the mandatory black shirt and didn't even look at it. 
    No way, Mike probably has another KISS shirt under that one. Mike is KISS-crazy. Apparently he has an impressive KISS collection.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    PJ_Soul said:
    No way, Mike probably has another KISS shirt under that one. Mike is KISS-crazy. Apparently he has an impressive KISS collection.
    Impressive to whom?
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    dankind said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    Impressive to whom?
    Spiritual_Chaos, lol
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    PJ_Soul said:
    dankind said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    Impressive to whom?
    Spiritual_Chaos, lol
    Well, hubba hubba.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,741
    Brown chicken brown coooowww!!!!
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,673
    The t-shirt?  Well, yeah, OK.  But please Mike, just no books like this one:

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.