Chris Cornell Super Deluxe Box Set For sale

I have an extra sealed copy of Chris Cornell Super Deluxe Box Set :

First ever complete retrospective of Chris Cornell’s career covering Soundgarden, Temple of the Dog, Audioslave and his solo works. This limited edition super deluxe box set includes:

• 4 CDs, 1 DVD, 7 x 180g Audiophile black LPs
  • 88 total tracks / 64 audio tracks (11 unreleased) / 24 videos (2 unreleased)
  • 66-page hard cover photo book wrapped in linen with red foil signature
  • Liner notes by Kim Thayil, Matt Cameron, Tom Morello, Mike McCready and Brendan O’Brien
  • Creative direction by Jeff Ament
  • 3 x 12”x12” Artist lithos
  • 3 x 12”x12” Photochromatic lithos – under direct sunlight the ink is activated and the complete image will appear. **Depending on your location and UV index intensity actual results may vary**
  • Vinyl turntable mat
  • Microfiber vinyl cleaning cloth
  • 36”x48” Wall poster

$450(including shipping in the US). If you are outside the US, please contact me and I will get you the shipping rate to your destination.

If interested, please PM me  

Comments

• willbarclaywillbarclay Ottawa, Canada Posts: 3,298

Amazon.CA still has this for $305 (Canadian) =  $227USD

Just saying is all.

• I got mine from Amazon Canada(it cost me $461(Canadian)($345 US) + Shipping) and my local record store eventually managed to get me one.That's why I'm selling my extra one .Currently Amazon Canada has it shipping within 1-3 months, which means that it is out of stock (I have ordered the "LOTR-Fellowship of the Ring" deluxe box set from them, that had the same shipping estimate and they never got it back  in stock ).

I'm not here to rip PJ fans . After PayPal fees and shipping costs, I think that $450 is a fair price.
      PM me if interested

• willbarclaywillbarclay Ottawa, Canada Posts: 3,298

no worries, was just stating. Sorry to see you got it at the higher price originally. I was also going to grab it at that price but held off. Happy I did. Cant believe it went from $570 down to $305

FYI, I have also ordered things from them when it says usually ships 1-2 months and I have gotten them no problem.

Im not so sure it means Out of Stock in the sense as "Sold out". My knowledge is that they still have some stock but it is in warehouse and it takes time to get out.

• I figured I would post it here in case someone wants to get it as a gift for the holiday. I hope that whoever orders it will eventually get it, but I doubt it. I personally never gotten anything with that shipping estimate of 1-3 months 
    • Hi! I'm interested. I couldn't get one! I live in Mexico City
    • Hello? Wondering if it's still available! thanks!
    • Come on man, this is killing me!
    • a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,834
      @jcdbilbao
      Did you send a pm?
      Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• a5pj said:
      @jcdbilbao
      Did you send a pm?
      yes! I did but still no news...
    • kasedougkasedoug The Golden State Posts: 2,888
      jcdbilbao said:
      a5pj said:
      @jcdbilbao
      Did you send a pm?
      yes! I did but still no news...
      You wrote on his wall. You might want to try sending a private message, so that he receives an email notification of the message. They haven’t been active since December and you don’t get email notifications of a wall post, so a private message email notification may help bring them back to the board.
    • If anyone has one, I’d be interested in buying (new or used). PM me!
    • nuzzer1nuzzer1 New Jersey Posts: 1,426
      edited February 2019
    • I don’t know how to send a private message. Does anyone have an extra Chris Cornell deluxe box set available to sell? 
    • I have one
    • SS47609SS47609 Posts: 2
      yes i would be interested  my order never came the lost it in the mail ...

• SS47609SS47609 Posts: 2
      mail strike
    • dcp3ydcp3y Louisville KY Posts: 776
      About to find out...just ordered one.  Fingers crossed.
    • dcp3y said:
      About to find out...just ordered one.  Fingers crossed.
      I just ordered one too... I guess we'll see what happens.  Good luck to you!
    • @dcp3y - Beyond the initial email confirming the placement of the order, have you received any kind of notification of shipping?
    • jcdbilbaojcdbilbao Posts: 15

I've just received mine!
    • jcdbilbao said:

I've just received mine!
       Did you order from bravado? If so, how long did it take to reach you?
    • jcdbilbaojcdbilbao Posts: 15
      jcdbilbao said:

I've just received mine!
       Did you order from bravado? If so, how long did it take to reach you?
      yes! I was the the one who shared the link ;)

I placed my order february 15th and just received it today. Hope it arrives safe & sound for u guys too!
      @dcp3y - Beyond the initial email confirming the placement of the order, have you received any kind of notification of shipping?
      Yes, got a DHL tracking number.  Not shipped yet...awaiting pickup.
    • luketheukeluketheuke Posts: 64
      edited March 2019
      dcp3y said:
      @dcp3y - Beyond the initial email confirming the placement of the order, have you received any kind of notification of shipping?
      Yes, got a DHL tracking number.  Not shipped yet...awaiting pickup.
      Unfortunately, I haven’t gotten anything...yet. After having my order cancelled from the Chris Cornell website I am on high alert. Really hope this one comes through.
      Post edited by luketheuke on
    • @dcp3y - How long after you placed the order did you get the tracking number? Was it sent as a separate email?
    • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,018
      What does that bravado site with shipping to US come out to in US Dollars?

what was this originally sold for at Chriscornell.com?

im thinking bout giving it a whirl 
    • It originally sold on the CC website for $299 plus tax and shipping. If I recall the total came to about $340.

At Bravado my order came to about $370 USD. I hope that helps!
      edited March 2019
      @dcp3y - How long after you placed the order did you get the tracking number? Was it sent as a separate email?
      Tracking number came the same day, but hasn’t moved (changed status) since 3/6...”The instruction data for this shipment have been provided by the sender to DHL electronically”.  Not sure, just know I have some protection from my credit card.  No send = refund.  I had also purchased earlier from Amazon Canada and that order was cancelled/ refunded by them.  Hopeful for this one to break through, but not seeming strong chance at the moment.  
      3/12 update:  Tu, 12.03.2019 08:21 Rüdersdorf, Germany. “The international shipment has been processed in the parcel center of origin”.  
      We have movement!  Seller site has ordered “closed” as in they completed their portion.  
      3/17 update: cleared customs in Chicago.  Resisting the urge to drive 4-5 hours to pick it up.  Stoked!
      3/20 Chris Cornell box in hand...very happy!  @luketheuke
      Post edited by dcp3y on