Can you somehow make sure Tenclub posts everything in one package?

Last time I bought something off this site, I bought a poster and thought why not I thought and added some stickers and hand out to my nieces and nephews. 

The poster and the stickers were without me knowing sent as separate packages. Which meant I had to pay customs chargers on them desperately - for one and the same order because there were two packages. Which means that 8 dollar handling fee or whatever got duplicated.

Is there any info when you buy stuff off the site that they will be sent separate(?), some info I missed that can help me in the future to not get one order sent in X amounts of packages meaning 8 dollars times X in handling fees.

Anyone know? 

@Santos L. Halper

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"

Comments

• willbarclaywillbarclay Ottawa, Canada Posts: 3,298

I believe in the description of the posters it states they are shipped separately from any other items in your order.

also, the EV Uke song book states this as well.

• Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,918

I believe in the description of the posters it states they are shipped separately from any other items in your order.

also, the EV Uke song book states this as well.

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • willbarclaywillbarclay Ottawa, Canada Posts: 3,298

I see they did not mention it on that specific poster. Too bad.

If I had ordered that poster I still would have assumed it would ship separately based on how the 10C has operated in the past.

• SM187650SM187650 Canada Posts: 696
    Just to add to this. I recently purchased both vol 1 and 2 from the ames site and they were both delivered in the same tube which worked fine for me. Must just be the way Ames does business. When it comes to the posters in the ten shop I feel they are probably all pre sealed in separate tubes for easy dispatch and safe storage. I get why they do it on their end but when we are paying so much for shipping and customs for those of us our of country it sure would be nice if you could get it all in one package. They aren't making anything extra off of all the shipping and customs so I'm guessing it's a convenience thing. Also I feel like a lot of their merch comes from different places so it may not all just be laying around the ten club warehouse (i.e.; nugs, ames etc...)