ISO merch buddy (if new EV Zippo) for EV show - Innings Festival March 3

Comments

• Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,047
    new EV zippo confirmed!  thank you friends
  • Options
    new EV zippo confirmed!  thank you friends
    Pics??!!
    Raleigh, NC., 8/31/98, Charlotte, NC., 8/4/00, Greensboro, NC., 8/6/00, Mountain View, CA., 10/31/00, Raleigh, NC., 4/15/03, Charlotte, NC., 4/16/03, Mountain View, CA., 10/25/03, Asheville, NC., 10/6/04, Philadelphia, PA., 10/3/05, Washington D.C, 5/30/06, Virginia Beach, VA., 6/17/07, Philadelphia, PA., 10/28/09, Charlottesville, VA., 10/29/13, Charlotte, NC., 10/30/13, Memphis, TN., 10/14/14, Greenville, SC., 4/16/16, Hampton, VA., 4/19/16, Raleigh, NC., 4/20/16, Columbia, SC., 4/21/16, Boston, MA., 8/5/16, Boston 9/2/18 & 9/4/18., Nashville, TN., 4/2/20., Nashville, TN., 9/16/22.

EV Solo - Washington, D.C., 8/17/08, Atlanta, GA., 6/24/09, Orlando, FL., 11/27/12.
  • Options
    edited February 2019
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,696
    ISO 1, too.

• Options
    I'll add my name to the list of ISO of this lighter. Not holding out a lot of hope though....
    Raleigh, NC., 8/31/98, Charlotte, NC., 8/4/00, Greensboro, NC., 8/6/00, Mountain View, CA., 10/31/00, Raleigh, NC., 4/15/03, Charlotte, NC., 4/16/03, Mountain View, CA., 10/25/03, Asheville, NC., 10/6/04, Philadelphia, PA., 10/3/05, Washington D.C, 5/30/06, Virginia Beach, VA., 6/17/07, Philadelphia, PA., 10/28/09, Charlottesville, VA., 10/29/13, Charlotte, NC., 10/30/13, Memphis, TN., 10/14/14, Greenville, SC., 4/16/16, Hampton, VA., 4/19/16, Raleigh, NC., 4/20/16, Columbia, SC., 4/21/16, Boston, MA., 8/5/16, Boston 9/2/18 & 9/4/18., Nashville, TN., 4/2/20., Nashville, TN., 9/16/22.

EV Solo - Washington, D.C., 8/17/08, Atlanta, GA., 6/24/09, Orlando, FL., 11/27/12.
  • Options
    MattchewMattchew Posts: 1,345
    demetrios said:
    ISO 1, too.

Oh hell yeah!
  • Options
    ISO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,691
    NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,691
    and that beautiful keychain too....the dad hat rocks.....

Looks like an expensive one
  • Options
    zippo the zippoless. Fingers crossed Tsurt made enough for everyone to get one easily and stress free. 
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,968
    zippo the zippoless. Fingers crossed Tsurt made enough for everyone to get one easily and stress free. 
    That would be great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    ISO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Please, please, please help Tempo get a Zippo. Thank you! :smile:
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    Stuff already popping up on eBay. There is an EV zippo up 

"words and music...keep me floating along" - Jeff Ament
    Tor 93 - Tor 96 - Barrie 98 - Tor 00 - Buffalo 03 - Tor 03 - Kitchener 05 - London 05 - Hamilton 05 - Tor - 05 - Tor 06 - EV Massey Hall I & II Tor 09, Chicago 09, Cleveland 10, Buffalo 10, Tor I & II 2011 - Hamilton 2011 - Vancouver 2011 - Wrigley 13 - Buffalo 13 - Ottawa 16 - Toronto I & II 2016 Fenway 2016 Night 2 - Wrigley 18 I & II - Hamilton & Toronto 2022
  • Options
    jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,833
    Any word from folks at the show re: supply v. demand for these?
  • Options
    I'll add my name to the list of ISO of this lighter. Not holding out a lot of hope though....
    Still hoping for one of these if someone gets a spare...

• Options
    gvn2fly1421gvn2fly1421 Posts: 935
    Shit is insane here.  If you get a zippo I would consider yourself lucky!  The wife and I got here at about 4 and even the hoodies were gone.  Went back a little while ago and there were a few shirts left and that was it.  They said they were holding stuff back for tomorrow so who knows.  
  • Options
    jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,833
    Shit is insane here.  If you get a zippo I would consider yourself lucky!  The wife and I got here at about 4 and even the hoodies were gone.  Went back a little while ago and there were a few shirts left and that was it.  They said they were holding stuff back for tomorrow so who knows.  
    Good info, thanks. Enjoy the show tomorrow!

...And somebody hook @elwayvedder up w a zippo!
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,741
    @elwayvedder has been asking for quite some time. Someone please help this guy out! 

He's been doing some good work here with Operation Yellow Ribbon and in volunteering for some fundraising for Tom the merch man. Time to give back if we can.
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    thanks everyone. hopefully enough are secured for everyone here and on the forums. such a great community here of peeps always helping each other
  • Options
    DavidDDavidD Posts: 2,437
    Any word on the zippo situation? 
    Did they sell all the zippo to the first two peoplein line lol
  • Options
    TC282314TC282314 Posts: 379
    I miss I missed out by about 30 seconds. Said sold out. Not sure if a restock later. 
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    Jesus. flood the fucking market with this stuff so the flippers can go fuck themselves. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Options
    Bump
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    DavidDDavidD Posts: 2,437
    Jesus. flood the fucking market with this stuff so the flippers can go fuck themselves. 
    I’ve been offering $100 for the zippo on eBay but my offer have been declined. Lol

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,512
    edited March 2019
    I have given up on this collection because of these fuckers. I'm now thinking about selling what I already have.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    I have given up on this collection because of these fuckers. I'm now thinking about selling what I already have.
    I just don't get it. this band just fuels the secondary market. they obviously know this. and to what benefit? because they WANT people to fork over $1000 for a fucking lighter so everyone knows how crazy their fans are? is that where they're at?
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,419
    PJ_Soul said:
    I just don't get it. this band just fuels the secondary market. they obviously know this. and to what benefit? because they WANT people to fork over $1000 for a fucking lighter so everyone knows how crazy their fans are? is that where they're at?
    The lighters and posters are a hook.  They get people in a frenzy and on line hoping to snag one.  But the majority of people miss out so they end up buying a t shirt, hat, or other merch to justify the time spent on line.  That’s stuff they probably wouldn’t have purchased if they weren’t on line hoping for a poster or lighter.  
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    on2legs said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    The lighters and posters are a hook.  They get people in a frenzy and on line hoping to snag one.  But the majority of people miss out so they end up buying a t shirt, hat, or other merch to justify the time spent on line.  That’s stuff they probably wouldn’t have purchased if they weren’t on line hoping for a poster or lighter.  
    if that's true, that's honestly kind of disgusting. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Options
    on2legs said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    It's absolutely true. There is no other reason not to offer a poster option with the purchase of tickets.
  • Options
    on2legs said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    It's absolutely true. There is no other reason not to offer a poster option with the purchase of tickets.
    but everyone goes nuts for ALL the merch. since when do they need a hook? I was at St Paul 2014 and the ugliest tour shirt I'd ever seen (fluorescent yellow) was sold out before I got there. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD