Thank You

After nearly 13 years, I'm not renewing my Ten Club Membership. I don't know if that means I'll be out of the Pit but I'm thinking it will. I've made some great friends and gotten some wonderful advice. I'll still be checking but I don't think I'll be able to post. I wish you all the best and to stay safe. Thanks for helping a newbie guitar gear geek and encouraging me to learn and try new things. I've gone through two different bands, solo work, and have even been a featured artist on vinyl. I've opened for some bigger named bands, and have some unforgettable memories. I'll still be on the FB page if you ever wanna reach me. It's been nearly 6 years since I've seriously played but I'm hoping I'll find the spark again. There's a wealth of knowledge, here, and I'm glad to have been able to soak up as much as I have. Again, thank you. 

-Mike
Grand Rapids '04, Detroit '06
JEFF HARDY AND JEFF AMENT USED TO LOOK THE SAME
"Pearl Jam always eases my mind and fires me up at the same time.”-Jeff Hardy

Comments

• dudemandudeman Posts: 2,962
    Best wishes, Mike. You will be missed here.
    If hope can grow from dirt like me, it can be done. - EV
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    Take care, Mike. I hope you find that spark again, man.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • dudeman said:
    Best wishes, Mike. You will be missed here.
    mfc2006 said:
    Take care, Mike. I hope you find that spark again, man.
    Thanks guys. You two have offered me some of the best advice I've gotten. Add me on FB if ya want 
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    Take good care, Mike! I understand you about finding that spark again. It's something I've been struggling with since I became a father. There's only so much room in my life, so much energy to give to others, and things. I've had to seriously pare down and/or eliminate things. I wish you well!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Take good care, Mike! I understand you about finding that spark again. It's something I've been struggling with since I became a father. There's only so much room in my life, so much energy to give to others, and things. I've had to seriously pare down and/or eliminate things. I wish you well!
    Thanks. Ever since I got hired on the fire department, the spark has really fluttered out (no pun intended). Despite all the stress, from life, I always thought I'd be able to turn to music but that just doesn't do it. It almost feels like a phase from high school/college.