For Sale: Large Yield Sign Promo Sticker

bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,489
edited February 2019 in Lost Dogs
for sale is a large yield promo sign vinyl sticker.  It is 23.5 in long on each side.  The condition isn’t perfect as there are creases from the way it was originally mailed and then stored.  There are no tears.  I haven’t seen too many of these.  Asking $50 shipped. 

Post edited by bootlegger10 on

Comments

• BB162610BB162610 Upstate NY Posts: 541
    I have one without the creases. These are a really thick, heavy sticker. 
  • Guy DudebroGuy Dudebro Posts: 1,342

The best $10 I’ve ever spent!
  • RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,136
    I have one I stuck on a big piece of plexiglass back in 98 and I added a wire to hang it. hangs on a nail in my garage.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    Where did you guys get these? Ten club?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Guy DudebroGuy Dudebro Posts: 1,342
    edited February 2019

They were Epic/Sony promo items. I got mine on eBay.
    Post edited by Guy Dudebro on
    I got mine from a record shop when yield came out, they were pretty common at the time 
  • I have one of these hanging in my garage!  A local bar/restaurant in Santa Rosa, CA was having a Yield release party.  These stickers/placemats were at every table.  
    “I suppose our capacity for self-delusion is boundless.” ― John Steinbeck, Travels with Charley: In Search of America
  • I scored one of these at a record store in 2005 I think. The owner liked me and pulled it out from the back storage.  It is pretty cool and haven't seen any other pictures of one until this thread.  Is it the biggest sticker?
    It’s like a super thick textured vinyl if I remember right.  They were handing them out to almost everyone when I got mine.  All my friends had multiple, we were sticking them over actual Yield road signs around town, it was pretty fun.
  • I’ve got one. Feel like I just walked in to the OSU record store after the week of Yield died down and asked for it. Great idea on the plexiglass. Mines not hung up...yet.