Options

Sold

3days3days Posts: 1,151
edited January 2019 in Lost Dogs
Sold!
2014 show edition Moline print - $600.
No rips, dings, bends, or holes. Stored flat.
Free shipping in United States.
PM me if interested... Thanks.
Post edited by 3days on

Comments

• Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,086
    Free shipping? You sure you can stomach that with your $560 markup? 

Just kidding. Good luck with your sale. I’ve seen worse prices. Was at this show but unwilling to pay the price this poster has become. Much like Charlotte 2013 and Rome 2018. 
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    SJD3232SJD3232 Posts: 2,200

Just kidding. Good luck with your sale. I’ve seen worse prices. Was at this show but unwilling to pay the price this poster has become. Much like Charlotte 2013 and Rome 2018. 
    How do you know what his/her mark up is if you don’t know what they paid for the print?

good luck with your sale. Shouldn’t last too long at that price.
  • Options
    I went to the show. I'm timid about selling it, so I decided that it will have to be worth my while to sell. I don't buy em to flip, but I'm starting to look at realities like wall space and framing cost. $600 is my bottom line... at least for now.
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,740
    3days said:
    I went to the show. I'm timid about selling it, so I decided that it will have to be worth my while to sell. I don't buy em to flip, but I'm starting to look at realities like wall space and framing cost. $600 is my bottom line... at least for now.
    Sent you a PM awhile ago. 
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,086
    SJD3232 said:

How do you know what his/her mark up is if you don’t know what they paid for the print?

good luck with your sale. Shouldn’t last too long at that price.
    I said I was kidding. Sheesh. It’s their poster they can do what they want with it
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    Sold!