Did Ten Club Reward Anyone For The 12 Days of PJ?

pjpjpaulpjpjpaul Posts: 1,648
edited January 2019 in The Porch

"We want to see your Pearl Jam holiday spirit! 

Starting December 10th, share videos or photos of your PJ-themed holiday decor on Instagram and Twitter using the hashtag #12DaysOfPJ.

A number of random fans who use the hashtag will be selected and sent a Pearl Jam gift. We will also be sharing some of our favorites across Pearl Jam’s social channels.

In addition, for the next 12 days we will be sharing exclusive video performances from the LIVE 2018 Tour, special discounts and offers in the Shop, holiday-related content, and more. Follow Pearl Jam’s social channels for more details.

Happy Holidays!"

Like many of you, I participated in this and was just wondering if anyone had received a gift from PJ? I actually received a copy of the newest Vault Vinyl today from Ten Club and had not ordered it so wondering if Santos or anyone can confirm that was a gift from this or what. Kinda scratching my head and just curious if anyone else got anything.

Virginia Beach 2000
DC 2003
DC 2004 (VFC)
DC 2006
Pittsburgh 2006
Bonnaroo 2008
Virginia Beach 2008
DC 2008
Philly (Spectrum) 10/31/2009
DC 2010 (Jiffy Lube Live)
PJ 20 night 1
PJ 20 night 2
Phoenix 2013
LA 1 2013
Memphis 2014
Jacksonville 2016
Greenville 2016
Hampton 2016
Columbia 2016
Fenway 1 2016
Fenway 2 2016
Wrigley 1 2018
Wrigley 2 2018
Fenway 1 2018
Fenway 2 2018
Sea Hear Now 2021
Nashville 2022
Louisville 2022
Post edited by pjpjpaul on

Comments

• hihobibohihobibo Tampa, FL Posts: 1,055
    How would they know your address from Twitter/Instagram/etc?
  • PB11041PB11041 Earth Posts: 2,758
    pjpjpaul said:

"We want to see your Pearl Jam holiday spirit! 

Starting December 10th, share videos or photos of your PJ-themed holiday decor on Instagram and Twitter using the hashtag #12DaysOfPJ.

A number of random fans who use the hashtag will be selected and sent a Pearl Jam gift. We will also be sharing some of our favorites across Pearl Jam’s social channels.

In addition, for the next 12 days we will be sharing exclusive video performances from the LIVE 2018 Tour, special discounts and offers in the Shop, holiday-related content, and more. Follow Pearl Jam’s social channels for more details.

Happy Holidays!"

Like many of you, I participated in this and was just wondering if anyone had received a gift from PJ? I actually received a copy of the newest Vault Vinyl today from Ten Club and had not ordered it so wondering if Santos or anyone can confirm that was a gift from this or what. Kinda scratching my head and just curious if anyone else got anything.

Did you register for the contest for the Vault from the monthly newsletter?
    His eminence has yet to show. 
    http://www.hi5sports.org/ (Sports Program for Kids with Disabilities)
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3652

• Of The AggieOf The Aggie The ATX Posts: 1,491
    PB11041 said:
    Did you register for the contest for the Vault from the monthly newsletter?
    The contest for the vault vinyl is the current one and the deadline to enter is Feb 1 so it would't be from that.
  • What even was the 12 days of Pearl Jam... like 4 videos released and what?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,072
    What even was the 12 days of Pearl Jam... like 4 videos released and what?
    Yeah great question.  I didn't really understand it.  
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,867
    edited January 2019
    What even was the 12 days of Pearl Jam... like 4 videos released and what?
    Yeah great question.  I didn't really understand it.  
    INT. TEN CLUB CONFERENCE ROOM - MONDAY MORNING MEETING

The Tenclub crew sits in their comfy conference room overlooking downtown Seattle. Take-Away coffee from Starbucks, a dussin donuts and test presses of the Ten Club 2017 annual single are spread across the table. No one has had the time to listen to the test presses yet.

On a spekarphone in the middle of the table you can hear the voice of --

-- STONE GOSSARD (50).

STONE: Hi guys. You appreciate the donuts?

An intern finishes his donut quickly to be able to answer.

INTERN: Yeah, they're great Mr Gossard.

STONE: Did you get any Toasted Coconut? I told them to throw in some Toasted Coconut. 

INTERN: Yeah Mr Gossard, there's some Toasted Coconut donuts here.

STONE: That's good. That's good. (pause) So I've been thinking about Mankind.

Donny. A big guy with a KISS t-shirt from the 80s leans in.

DONNY: What about it boss?

STONE: I really nailed it this summer. That fucker shined.

DONNY: Sure did boss.

STONE: So, we should do something with it.

DONNY: Mankind?

STONE: It's the star of the tour. We need to get it out there.

DONNY: Sure. We get right on it boss. Have a nice day. You guys heading into the studio later?

STONE: Don't know man. Only Boom has seen my message in the group chat. Quite awkward. I think I'll just plant some trees.

Stone hangs up.

The Ten Club crew looks at each other. 

DONNY: So yeah... He want's us to release Mankind from the summer. How should we do that... 

No one has an answer. 

But then --

INTERN: What if we find a way to package it.... Under some kind of a christmas theme...
    Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • JT167846JT167846 Posts: 779
    Ha. Was surprised Stone didn't do DGNL as well as Mankind in Europe (especially Milan) to give Ed a break.
    Stars are suns to other people.

Wellington 1998
    London 2007
    Brisbane 2009
    Stockholm 2012
    Amsterdam 1 & 2 2014
    EV Dublin 2017
    Milan 2018
    Padova 2018
    Boston 2 2018