Neil Young & Crazy Horse playing small theatres in Winnipeg!

HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
just announced, two shows, Feb 3 and 4. He and Crazy Horse are playing the Burton Cummings Theatre (seats 1500) and Centennial Concert Hall (seats 2300). I don't know how much these tickets are going to be, but holy crap. 

I can't find info of any other tour dates except Minneapolis. 
Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

Comments

• 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    just announced, two shows, Feb 3 and 4. He and Crazy Horse are playing the Burton Cummings Theatre (seats 1500) and Centennial Concert Hall (seats 2300). I don't know how much these tickets are going to be, but holy crap. 

oh my god wtf GIF
    www.cluthelee.com
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,594
    edited January 2019

I hope you can get tickets!  If you do, will love to hear about the show!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• willbarclaywillbarclay Ottawa, Canada Posts: 3,298

Image result for larry david gif

• HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    brianlux said:

depends how much they are,  brian. last time he came through here, it was solo, and a small venue, and the price was outrageous. $250 minimum per ticket I seem to recall. that's just too much for a casual fan like myself. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• just announced, two shows, Feb 3 and 4. He and Crazy Horse are playing the Burton Cummings Theatre (seats 1500) and Centennial Concert Hall (seats 2300). I don't know how much these tickets are going to be, but holy crap. 

oh my god wtf GIF

lol

You gotta go, Hugh.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    The bots get thousands of tickets in minutes at a 20 000 seat venue, these shows will be sold out in seconds...best of luck to people trying for tickets.
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • how to beat the bots? will call only option. day of the show
    neil's a smart man  ;)
  • jerparker20jerparker20 St. Paul, MN Posts: 2,399
    The bots get thousands of tickets in minutes at a 20 000 seat venue, these shows will be sold out in seconds...best of luck to people trying for tickets.
    I think these sold out via the Neil Young Archive. The four Minneapolis shows never had a public ticket sale. Tickets were only available through NYA. I got tickets to two of the four shows. 
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,594
    brianlux said:

depends how much they are,  brian. last time he came through here, it was solo, and a small venue, and the price was outrageous. $250 minimum per ticket I seem to recall. that's just too much for a casual fan like myself. 
    Wow!  At those costs I would stand outside the venue and listen from the street.  Not the sidewalk, the street.  If anyone asked me what I was doing, I would say, "Imitating Neil Young."
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    edited January 2019
    Whoa, this is awesome. Lucky!! ... If you can afford it. He can be a bit pricey. I got GA tix for that last solo tour of his for maybe $120 after fees and taxes though. Kind of expensive, but still an amount I was willing to pay, considering.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • goldrushgoldrush everybody knows this is nowhere Posts: 7,259
    NYA had a presale for these shows in December. Not sure how much the tickets were then, but these seem to be around $270
    “Do not postpone happiness”
    (Jeff Tweedy, Sydney 2007)

“Put yer good money on the sunrise”
    (Tim Rogers)
  • goldrushgoldrush everybody knows this is nowhere Posts: 7,259
    edited January 2019
    There may be a live stream if you can’t get tickets 

Post edited by goldrush on
    “Do not postpone happiness”
    (Jeff Tweedy, Sydney 2007)

“Put yer good money on the sunrise”
    (Tim Rogers)
    PJ_Soul said:
    Whoa, this is awesome. Lucky!! ... If you can afford it. He can be a bit pricey. I got GA tix for that last solo tour of his for maybe $120 after fees and taxes though. Kind of expensive, but still an amount I was willing to pay, considering.
    $270 plus fees. for a casual fan, that's an "abso-fucking-lutely not". 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

PJ_Soul said:
    Is that Ticketmaster or a resale site? 
    Give Peas A Chance…
    PJ_Soul said:
    TM main site. they do go as low as $115 plus fees that I just saw (I was looking on my mobile app at my last post), but those are near the ceiling. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

PJ_Soul said:
    TM main site. they do go as low as $115 plus fees that I just saw (I was looking on my mobile app at my last post), but those are near the ceiling. 
    That's a little more reasonable, but not great seats.  
    Give Peas A Chance…