MOPOP PJ Virtual Tour

demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,332
edited March 2019 in The Porch
https://pearljam.com/ten-club/event/mopop-pj-virtual-tour

As an exclusive Ten Cub offer, MoPOP is bringing the Pearl Jam: Home and Away exhibit directly to your screen!

Now through February 10th, Ten Club Members can take a virtual tour of the exhibit and scroll through decades of memorabilia from PJ’s warehouse.

Click the link below and enter the provided password to take the virtual tour.

Link: MoPOP.org/PearlJamTour

Password: ...

Post edited by demetrios on

Comments

• bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,926
    Cool!
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,332

Get ahead of the summer crowds and 
    purchase your tickets now to check out the Pearl Jam: Home and Away exhibit at MoPOP, featuring decades of memorabilia from PJ’s warehouse.

MoPOP is working with Pearl Jam to help support Mary’s Place by providing a dedicated space in the exhibit for visitors to join the fight against homelessness in Seattle. Mary's Place provides safe, inclusive shelter and services that support women, children and families on their journey out of homelessness.

If you’re unable to visit the exhibit in person, you’re in luck! 

As an exclusive Ten Cub offer, MoPOP is bringing the Pearl Jam: Home and Away exhibit directly to your screen. Now through February 10th, Ten Club Members can take a virtual tour of the exhibit.
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,936
    That is some amazing stuff...going to have to spend some time going through that.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,810
    This was a great exhibit to experience. Glad those who couldn't get to Seattle have this chance. Nice job, 10c.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."

• Every time I go to zoom in the damn screen goes black...
  • blondieblue227blondieblue227 Va, USA Posts: 4,505
    i found Eddie's brown corduroy jacket. i found Eddie's brown corduroy jacket. i found Eddie's brown corduroy jacket.  HEHEHEHE!!

*~Pearl Jam will be blasted from speakers until morale improves~*

• JbarkerJbarker Alberta Posts: 557
    I remember wishing that Ed's notebooks were more interactive. laminated or protected in some way so we could flip through them.
  • willbarclaywillbarclay Ottawa, Canada Posts: 3,298
    Every time I go to zoom in the damn screen goes black...

Same here.
  • Thanks for this! I got to check out things I would otherwise not been able to see! Very cool! Am I the only person that started to dissect the layout of the building?
    Every time I go to zoom in the damn screen goes black...

Same here.
    What browser are ya's using? It works on PC using FireFox.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    edited January 2019
    Jbarker said:
    I remember wishing that Ed's notebooks were more interactive. laminated or protected in some way so we could flip through them.
    Yeah, me too. Just looking at a bunch of closed notebooks or just two pages in them really didn't do much for me, lol.

What I did really love about the exhibit in person, and what you can do here, is that interactive setlist thing, where you could call up the stage setlist for literally every show they ever did on a screen.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Every time I go to zoom in the damn screen goes black...

Same here.
    FYI I have close ups of this stuff and some of it might be a little better.  

https://community.pearljam.com/discussion/274265/seattle-mopop-pearl-jam-experience-w-pics/p1
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    demetrios said:

Look! 10c Christmas/Holiday/Annual/?? singles!!
    www.cluthelee.com
    demetrios said:

Ah yeah! The saddest thing about this photo is seeing thumb tacks on that amazing PJ20 poster.

• MR242791MR242791 Brooklyn NY Posts: 669
    I was there during the tour and got to see the exhibit before it opened up to the general public.  but when i was there in august there wasn't any of those interactive tables with the headphones.  :(
    38 concerts and counting
    "I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine"
  • Awesome refresher Tour! Thanks 10 Club
    Wish I was back in Seattle so I could see it live again
    E Rutherford, 2006
    MSG I & II 2008
    EV United Palace 2008
    Newark 2010, MSG 1 2010
    EV Beacon 2011
    Wrigley 2013, Brooklyn 1 & 2, Hartford, SD, LA 1 & 2
    2014 Detroit, Moline, St. Paul & Milwaukee
    Ed Sullivan Theater/Central Park 2015
    2016 FTL, Miami, Philly 1 & 2, MSG 1 & 2, Fenway 1
    RRHOF 2017
    2018 Seattle I & @, Missoula, Boston I & II
    2022 Apollo, MSG, Camden, Nashville & St. Louis
    2023 St. Paul 1 & 2, Austin 1 & 2
  • demetrios said:
    demetrios said:

Ah yeah! The saddest thing about this photo is seeing thumb tacks on that amazing PJ20 poster.

Those are magnets you dillhole!
     =) 
    demetrios said:
    demetrios said:

Those are magnets you dillhole!
     =) 
    D'oh!!!!!! Well that's a sign of relief.

• At the bottom right of the screen there are two floors to select: 2nd (by default) and 1st. When I select the 1st floor there is nothing, no circles on the ground to move. I don´t know if this is an issue or is supposed to be like this. I am using Google Chrome. Is there someone whit this same question or someone who found what to do? Thanks!

Have a Pearl Jam`s tribute band, named "ReLeAsE".
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    edited January 2019
    slowhand said:
    At the bottom right of the screen there are two floors to select: 2nd (by default) and 1st. When I select the 1st floor there is nothing, no circles on the ground to move. I don´t know if this is an issue or is supposed to be like this. I am using Google Chrome. Is there someone whit this same question or someone who found what to do? Thanks!

The exhibit does not span two floors, so whatever is going on, you're not missing anything. If memory serves, those stairs go down to an area where the MoPOP gift shop is (the gift shop sucked).
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • derbydavederbydave Columbus, OH Posts: 11,254
    edited January 2019
    PJ_Soul said:
    slowhand said:
    At the bottom right of the screen there are two floors to select: 2nd (by default) and 1st. When I select the 1st floor there is nothing, no circles on the ground to move. I don´t know if this is an issue or is supposed to be like this. I am using Google Chrome. Is there someone whit this same question or someone who found what to do? Thanks!

The exhibit does not span two floors, so whatever is going on, you're not missing anything. If memory serves, those stairs go down to an area where the MoPOP gift shop is (the gift shop sucked).

Yeah...that's just the stairway that takes you up to the exhibit...
    there is a video screen on that first landing that played music videos on a loop.
    There's also a stairway up to another "floor" above the exhibit.
    You can go up there and see the whole exhibit from above,
    and also get a close up look at the Bird stage prop!!

Post edited by derbydave on
    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• derbydave said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    slowhand said:

Yeah...that's just the stairway that takes you up to the exhibit...
    there is a video screen on that first landing that played music videos on a loop.
    There's also a stairway up to another "floor" above the exhibit.
    You can go up there and see the whole exhibit from above,
    and also get a close up look at the Bird stage prop!!

Ok then, thanks a lot!
    Have a Pearl Jam`s tribute band, named "ReLeAsE".
  • disilluziondisilluzion Posts: 1,015
    We'll be in Seattle end of August, so hopefully this exhibit is still there. And if not, oh well. Save some money on admission then. 
  • tschavtschav Posts: 2,759
    Love this... really well done. Was lucky enough to see this last summer but it brings back wonderful memories.
  • axellaire8axellaire8 Belgium Posts: 222
    Thank you so much 10C to make this possible. Great job!!!!

1996: Paris/2006: Paris/2007: Werchter/2010: Werchter/2012: Amsterdam 1 and Werchter/2014: Amsterdam 1&2 and Werchter/2018: Amsterdam 1&2 and Werchter/2022: Werchter and Amsterdam 2

EV: 2012: Amsterdam/2017: Antwerpen/2019: Bruxelles

Tomorrow is your last day to view the virtual tour.
    Final view today, via virtual style.
    Sweet virtual tour is still up!