kramer spazz GIF by HULU
    www.cluthelee.com
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,413
    PJNB said:
    23scidoo said:
    1. Must listen Release
    2. Must see them in USA
    3. Must see them In Australia
    Go to the next Massachusetts back to back shows and you should have 1 and 2 checked off. 
    Someday Jeff, someday..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,413
    rummy said:
    Witnessing "Release" live is a must - arguably their most important song to hear live...Not too sure what I mean by "important" but hopefully you get my drift. I was over the moon when I saw it for the first time last summer in Seattle.
    Before i die i hope..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,810
    I'm not sure I could even come up with three. For the longest time it was Fenway. My bucket list venue to see them play. Then it happened four times in three years. Love this band.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • JimmyV said:
    I'm not sure I could even come up with three. For the longest time it was Fenway. My bucket list venue to see them play. Then it happened four times in three years. Love this band.

Sell all my PJ shit before it goes in a landfill, lol.

I really wanted Bugs and got that.

Last one for me is to get Of The Girl.  Only song I'm chasing now.
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,624
    JimmyV said:

Of the Girl is a great start to a show. Heard it twice now in Quebec 16 and Krakow 18 and both of those shows are in my top 3. 
  • PJNB said:
    JimmyV said:

Of the Girl is a great start to a show. Heard it twice now in Quebec 16 and Krakow 18 and both of those shows are in my top 3. 
    I'd take it midset if they want to switch the mood.  Follow up w daughter, betterman, garden, immortality hell even Crazt Mary.

It wouldn't be too far off and it would throw the crowd for a loop and I'd be tickled plum!
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    JimmyV said:

Interesting one, lol. You bring up a good point there!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,692
    JimmyV said:

I got $500 today for the lot. We got a deal? You can even keep the socks! :lol:
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • dannydanny Posts: 2,269
    out of my mind 
    black red yellow 
    whale song
    danny d
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    1: I want to hear against the 70’s just once. I absolutely love that song. 
    2.  See pj in a really cool place. (Red rocks, Italy, New Zealand?)
    3.  I m not sure.  I ve been very blessed with 58 shows; some of them have been in the “greatest pj concerts of all time” conversations. It has definitely been a good ride. 
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • JimmyV said:

It would cost that much just to ship it, lol.  Maybe we could do a freight rate and ship it on a few pallets?
  • PJ_Soul said:
    JimmyV said:

Interesting one, lol. You bring up a good point there!
    The day is coming for me soon...
  • evenflow82evenflow82 Posts: 3,836
    PJ to play MN again. 

Hard to imagine live

A forty song show.

Note to PJ, this can all be accomplished in one show. :-) 
    I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell.
    -Christopher Walken

you're=you are
    your=showing ownership

The truth has a well known liberal bias.
    -Stephen Colbert
    PJ to play MN again. 

Hard to imagine live

A forty song show.

Note to PJ, this can all be accomplished in one show. :-) 

• SEACIDESEACIDE Posts: 410
    jjflash said:
    ed243421 said:
    1. Move in with Boom
    2. Woodstock in a Winnebago
    3. Buy a giraffe

:rofl:

1. See a full acoustic show in a smallish indoor venue
    2. Same as OP: Catch a show (or two...or three) at Red Rocks and/or The Gorge
    3. See them play in a country outside the U.S.

....while we're making wishlists....
    4. Follow them across +/-five consecutive cities during a proper tour
    5. Party like it's 1999 with a bunch of you mother scratchers at PJ40 weekend
    6. Have my mind melted by studio album #15 released circa 2032 
    1. See a full acoustic show in a smallish indoor venue ... <<<<< THIS! ... over and over ... 
    Love is all you need.....
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,723
    1. See a show in Europe
    2. See a show at The Gorge or Red Rocks
    3. Hear Untitled live
  • guypjfreakguypjfreak Posts: 2,281
    Glastonbury Festival headliner
    Me at the front... Something I never do.
    Do the evolution book 
    JimmyV said:

It would cost that much just to ship it, lol.  Maybe we could do a freight rate and ship it on a few pallets?
    I have a 5x8 trailer and a Jeep...and some fuel. Name the date. What doesn't fit can be disbursed amongst the domestic beer drinking folk. :lol:
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • rummyrummy British Columbia, Canada Posts: 4,345
    edited January 2019
    JimmyV said:

I have a 5x8 trailer and a Jeep...and some fuel. Name the date. What doesn't fit can be disbursed amongst the domestic beer drinking folk. :lol:
    Why am I hearing "Untitled" in my head as I read this?????
    Post edited by rummy on
  • JT167846JT167846 Posts: 779
    To look Ed in the eye, shake his hand and say thank you.
    Then knock off the rest of the album tracks. I'm ok with the funky ones missing ha.
    See them in one or two other continents.
    It's nice to know we all have seen them somewhere or heard one song that others would love to. A positive envy. 
    Stars are suns to other people.

Wellington 1998
    London 2007
    Brisbane 2009
    Stockholm 2012
    Amsterdam 1 & 2 2014
    EV Dublin 2017
    Milan 2018
    Padova 2018
    Boston 2 2018
  • 1. Falling Down
    2. Last Soldier
    3. While first row at Red Rocks 

Montreal 98, 00, 03, 05, 11
    Toronto 03, 06, 11
    Ottawa 05, 11
    Quebec 05; Saratoga 00; Boston 04; Toledo 04
    Albany 06; Honolulu 06; Hartford 08
    Costa Rica 11
    London (Ont.), Hartford 13
    Quebec, Fenway 1 + 2 16; London 18
    EV Montreal (2), Berkeley II, Albany, Boston, London (UK)

• ConorKavanaghConorKavanagh Ireland Posts: 1,148
    1. See them again in Ireland, it's been 9 years.
    2. See them in Seattle.
    3. See Oceans live.
    Dublin 2006
    Dublin 2010
    Madrid 2018
    Werchter 2022
    London 1 2022
    London 2 2022
    Krakow 2022
  • 1. red rocks pearl jam
    2. red rocks pearl jam
    3. red rocks pearl jam
    JUST DO IT. cause life is too short to not to...
  • NWOntarioNWOntario Toronto Posts: 823
    All I want at this point is to see as many Pearl Jam shows as possible. The other band I used to follow on tour was the Tragically Hip; we never know when it's gonna come to a sudden halt, and after their last tour I vowed never to complain about another Pearl Jam setlist as long as I live as long as I can keep seeing them in concert.
    Minneapolis 1998 | Jones Beach I & II, Montreal, and Toronto 2000 | Buffalo, State College, Toronto, Montreal and Hershey 2003 | Boston I & II 2004 | Thunder Bay, Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa and Toronto 2005 | Toronto I & II 2006 | The Vic and Lollapalooza 2007 | Calgary and Toronto 2009 | PJ20 I & II, Toronto I & II, Ottawa, Calgary and Edmonton 2011 | London, Chicago, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver and Seattle 2013 | Ottawa and Toronto I & II 2016 | Chicago I & II 2018 | Ottawa, Hamilton and Toronto 2022
    NWOntario said:
    All I want at this point is to see as many Pearl Jam shows as possible. The other band I used to follow on tour was the Tragically Hip; we never know when it's gonna come to a sudden halt, and after their last tour I vowed never to complain about another Pearl Jam setlist as long as I live as long as I can keep seeing them in concert.
    Great way of thinking! That is why I took 7 shows in last year. You really never know but I hope for at least 10 more great years from these guys. 
    rummy said:
    JimmyV said:

Why am I hearing "Untitled" in mind head as I read this?????
    Nice! 😁
  • ConorKavanaghConorKavanagh Ireland Posts: 1,148
    Really though, I don't think I have a bucket list. If it all ended right now I feel like I've gotten so much from this band that I wouldn't have any complaints!
    Dublin 2006
    Dublin 2010
    Madrid 2018
    Werchter 2022
    London 1 2022
    London 2 2022
    Krakow 2022
  • NWOntarioNWOntario Toronto Posts: 823
    PJNB said:
    NWOntario said:
    Great way of thinking! That is why I took 7 shows in last year. You really never know but I hope for at least 10 more great years from these guys. 
    I spent a lot of time complaining about Hip setlists. What I would give right now to hear the worst, most phoned-in Tragically Hip setlist of all-time.
    Minneapolis 1998 | Jones Beach I & II, Montreal, and Toronto 2000 | Buffalo, State College, Toronto, Montreal and Hershey 2003 | Boston I & II 2004 | Thunder Bay, Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa and Toronto 2005 | Toronto I & II 2006 | The Vic and Lollapalooza 2007 | Calgary and Toronto 2009 | PJ20 I & II, Toronto I & II, Ottawa, Calgary and Edmonton 2011 | London, Chicago, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver and Seattle 2013 | Ottawa and Toronto I & II 2016 | Chicago I & II 2018 | Ottawa, Hamilton and Toronto 2022