Secret Santa 2018

Comments

• mpedonempedone 540xxx - Manchester, NH Posts: 1,772
    I'm thinking my secret santa took their cue from the Ten Club. 
    "I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the [shows I've done]. Some folks just have one, others they got none..."

Hartford 10.02.96 | Mansfield 2 09.16.98 | Mansfield 1 08.29.00 | Mansfield 1 07.02.03 | Mansfield 3 07.11.03 | Boston 2 05.25.06 | Tampa 04.11.16 | Fenway 1 08.05.16 | Fenway 2 08.07.16 | Fenway 1 09.02.18 | Fenway 2 09.04.18 | Baltimore 03.28.20 | Hamilton 09.06.22 | Toronto 09.08.22 | Nashville 09.16.22 | St Louis 09.18.22

"He made the deal with the devil, we get to play with him.
    He goes to hell, of course. We're going to heaven."
  • LF55358LF55358 Minnesota Posts: 71
    Shocker of shocks, it’s an hour later and I am still dumbfounded, but Canada Post just delivered a parcel to me.  To my door!  On Sunday!!!!  I’ve got the vapours just thinking about that miracle.  Anyway, on to the important stuff . . .  Thank you Lonnie!  Minnesota Chocolate!  A hand-made shot glass!  A Minnesota fridge magnet!  And the pièce de résistance, a coffee table book about First Avenue.  A chronicle of Minnesota’s premiere music venue.  I am so grateful.  I adore the enclosed card as well.  Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year to you and your family.

Glad it got there in one piece! Merry Christmas and happy new year to you and your family and of course your dogs! ENJOY.
    Thank you Santa for the lovely Mug!

• Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,275
    Jam.Head said:
    I wanted to extend a huge thank you to Sue for the awesome Secret Santa gift this year!  I'm obsessed with my "keep f***ing going" bracelet, and I must admit that I love sloths!  I can't wait to try the "magic mushroom" vegetable spice powder.  All the gifts were awesome, and your cat is very fancy :)  What a cutie!  Thanks again!!!  I also want to thank Dimi for continuing to organize Secret Santa.  It's always SO much fun!  Happy holidays and all the best for 2019 everyone!

I'm so Happy Happy Happy it made it!!!!  Merry Christmas!
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • I woke up this morning to this awesome gift waiting on me. Thanks to Bill McDermott for the mug, shot glass, Rolling Stone collectors edition, picks, stickers and candy. I hope you and your family have a great new yr Bill! 
  • RenfieldRenfield NYC NY Posts: 1,054
    edited January 2019
    Just got home from a week away. When what to my wondering eyes did appear- Secret Santa made a visit while I was gone. So many PJ goodies!!! And a Money Frog 🐸, which is exactly what I needed even though I didn’t know about it. Had my worst year ever since I’ve been in Real Estate- changing up many things and putting positive thoughts out to the universe- and then Mr. Money Frog appears! Thank you, thank you soooo very much. I love all my gifts.
    Brodie- I hope you see this, you didn’t leave your forum name.

Post edited by Renfield on
  • FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,905
    LF55358 said:

Cool mug.  Is it really horn?
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    LF55358 said:

For drinking aphrodisiacs?
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Rpecsok, I'm glad you liked it! :) Happy New Year!

Cheryl, I LOVED your present!  Thank you so much!!  I got it in time but waited until Christmas to open it. Sorry I've just made it in here now.  Belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you!

dankind said:
    LF55358 said:

For drinking aphrodisiacs?
    Yes.  Horny mugs are the best!
    So, we're a full week into the new year, and two weeks past Christmas; I think it is safe to say my Secret Santa forgot about me.
    "I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the [shows I've done]. Some folks just have one, others they got none..."

Hartford 10.02.96 | Mansfield 2 09.16.98 | Mansfield 1 08.29.00 | Mansfield 1 07.02.03 | Mansfield 3 07.11.03 | Boston 2 05.25.06 | Tampa 04.11.16 | Fenway 1 08.05.16 | Fenway 2 08.07.16 | Fenway 1 09.02.18 | Fenway 2 09.04.18 | Baltimore 03.28.20 | Hamilton 09.06.22 | Toronto 09.08.22 | Nashville 09.16.22 | St Louis 09.18.22

LF55358 said:

I believe so.
  • FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810
    mpedone said:
    So, we're a full week into the new year, and two weeks past Christmas; I think it is safe to say my Secret Santa forgot about me.
    Hang in there! Previously I've waited too.
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    I didn't get anything.

WHAT
    THE
    FUCK
    ?
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    mpedone said:
    If your secret Santa is Canadian, maybe the parcel got held by the mail strike we had.
    Give Peas A Chance…
    mpedone said:
    If your secret Santa is Canadian, maybe the parcel got held by the mail strike we had.
    Yes, deliveries might take a while to catch up, although all credit to Canada post, they’re working hard and putting in a lot of overtime.
  • sp1984sp1984 New Hampshire Posts: 140
    Hope my Secret Santa got my gift. No photo. They don't post much. *shrug*
    Tampa 04/16
    Fenway 1 08/16
    Fenway 2 08/16
    Fenway 1 09/18
    Fenway 2 09/18
    PJ songs at our wedding: Love Reign O'er Me (1st dance); Sirens (last dance); Long Road (Momma-Son dance). 
  • HaJoeHaJoe Bonn, germany Posts: 89
    mpedone said:
    So I hope, mine is canadian...the waiting is the hardest thing...
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    sp1984 said:
    Hope my Secret Santa got my gift. No photo. They don't post much. *shrug*
    they got it
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Who PrincessWho Princess out here in the fields Posts: 7,305
    My package still seems to be traveling all over the place!  :anguished:   I don't understand why it's taking so long to get there but I hope it's delivered soon.
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
    mpedone said:
    Yes, deliveries might take a while to catch up, although all credit to Canada post, they’re working hard and putting in a lot of overtime.
    Yes, they are.  I saw a postal worker delivering packages on a Sunday.
    Give Peas A Chance…
    mpedone said:
    Alrighty, I won't give up hope just yet. I'd heard about the strike, but I didn't realize it had messed things up so badly. :o

mpedone said:
    mpedone said:
    Alrighty, I won't give up hope just yet. I'd heard about the strike, but I didn't realize it had messed things up so badly. :o
    I wouldn't say messed up, just backlogged.  
    Give Peas A Chance…
    mpedone said:
    Yes, they are.  I saw a postal worker delivering packages on a Sunday.
    Yeah, I received a delivery on Sunday!  Crazy!
    My package still seems to be traveling all over the place!  :anguished:   I don't understand why it's taking so long to get there but I hope it's delivered soon.

Hey Carolyn,
    it arrived today. I'm nearly speechless. So happy with all the things you managed to sent.
    I will post pictures later tonight for sure.
    More than happy, thanks a lot!!!
    HaJoe
    So, here we go. Wunderfull present from Who Princess.
    More than happy! Thanks a lot!!
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    I still have not received anything.

You people are terrible. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Who PrincessWho Princess out here in the fields Posts: 7,305
    HaJoe said:
    So, here we go. Wunderfull present from Who Princess.
    More than happy! Thanks a lot!!
    I'm so happy that it finally arrived!  I was afraid the package had gone on a world tour.  :tired_face::tired_face:
    I told my husband a few days ago that maybe I should start on next year's Secret Santa NOW.
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810
    Nice package @HaJoe..... :giggle:
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
    FoxyRedLa said:
    Nice package @HaJoe..... :giggle:
    Absolutely! Very happy indeed. Sorry for all who are not able to taste the roasted pecan clusters.