New 2019 10c Analog Member Shirt now up in store

Comments

• HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    just looked at it on my phone. wow, what a lazy design. 

I hope I don't invite a public scolding for saying this... but I agree with you.  
    wow. I'm that poisonous around these parts now? LOL
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,834

I hope I don't invite a public scolding for saying this... but I agree with you.  
    Pretty much the kicker as to why I dropped to digital after hearing the xmas single news. 10C or PJ shirt doesn't matter when the shirts have been phoned in just about every year. I mean if they put in the same effort as the Halloween shirts I'd be ecstatic and probably stayed analog. 
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,072
    a5pj said:

Pretty much the kicker as to why I dropped to digital after hearing the xmas single news. 10C or PJ shirt doesn't matter when the shirts have been phoned in just about every year. I mean if they put in the same effort as the Halloween shirts I'd be ecstatic and probably stayed analog. 
    Yeah always wished the Halloween shirts were the 10c shirts 
    hippiemom = goodness
  • just looked at it on my phone. wow, what a lazy design. 

Like the back. Like the sleeve. Front chest is just awful. Maybe better in person? 

It's probably awesome.
    "My brain's a good brain!"

There is a direct correlation between interacting with Hugh and getting banned lol!
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,867
    edited January 2019
    They put in a lot of work with the tenclub posters and stickers. Munk One did one for example. But the t-shirts seem like an afterthought every time.

And they already did this design-idea with the mookie-shirt that was in the shop 15 years ago.
    Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"

There is a direct correlation between interacting with Hugh and getting banned lol!
    really? are you being serious? who has been banned after interacting with me? LOL
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    a5pj said:

That is an excellent idea!

really? are you being serious? who has been banned after interacting with me? LOL

Not serious.

Not serious.
    i can never tell anymore. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

They put in a lot of work with the tenclub posters and stickers. Munk One did one for example. But the t-shirts seem like an afterthought every time.

And they already did this design with the mookie-shirt that was on her 15 years ago.
    I really liked the mini-poster that Mark5 did, the first one with the army.  Gave mine away though.
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,195
    a5pj said:

That is an excellent idea!
    I never thought of it that way, but very true. The Halloween shirts are usually sweet, so the potential has always been there.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • javis el errantejavis el errante Buenos Aires Posts: 6,136
    Deano said:
    What do people think?
    I'm renewing un late november, I'll tell you un Jannuary 2020 when I receive it
    ... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...

• on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,378
    I like it.  Thank you Ten Club =)
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,368
    edited January 2019
    Could we not get one of the artists we have for the posters do a shirt every year? Or could someone on the staff put a little creativity into this project? The ?2016? design with the gold is at least a little unique. This is a snooze fest. 
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
    a jeff or stone design would be awesome.  but this will be my last shirt. not going analog again, if it even exists still when/if i renew dec 2019
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,329
    Mine just arrived. =)  Shipped on March 21st. :o
  • bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,084
    a jeff or stone design would be awesome.  but this will be my last shirt. not going analog again, if it even exists still when/if i renew dec 2019
    Won't you only get this shirt if you renew in December?
  • JbarkerJbarker Alberta Posts: 557

Hasn't been a decent one for awhile.

This one is great if you're stranded on an island and need to signal a passing jet.

• Why are they always black...?
    Raleigh, NC., 8/31/98, Charlotte, NC., 8/4/00, Greensboro, NC., 8/6/00, Mountain View, CA., 10/31/00, Raleigh, NC., 4/15/03, Charlotte, NC., 4/16/03, Mountain View, CA., 10/25/03, Asheville, NC., 10/6/04, Philadelphia, PA., 10/3/05, Washington D.C, 5/30/06, Virginia Beach, VA., 6/17/07, Philadelphia, PA., 10/28/09, Charlottesville, VA., 10/29/13, Charlotte, NC., 10/30/13, Memphis, TN., 10/14/14, Greenville, SC., 4/16/16, Hampton, VA., 4/19/16, Raleigh, NC., 4/20/16, Columbia, SC., 4/21/16, Boston, MA., 8/5/16, Boston 9/2/18 & 9/4/18., Nashville, TN., 4/2/20., Nashville, TN., 9/16/22.

EV Solo - Washington, D.C., 8/17/08, Atlanta, GA., 6/24/09, Orlando, FL., 11/27/12.
  • Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,684
    Why are they always black...?
    Why are they always shite?
    Kearnsy
  • hihobibohihobibo Tampa, FL Posts: 1,055
    The "I'm Analog" one from 4-5 years ago was red.
  • deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    I believe the one prior to that was white. My buddy tie dyed his. 
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    hihobibo said:
    Really? Mine was white
    MedozK said:
    hihobibo said:
    Really? Mine was white

• Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,748
    There were two.

The first was the white analog.
    I don't think the red shirt was the second year, but maybe it was. I think this was the year of the luggage tags as an option.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
    2014 was the poster and sticker set. Didn't they do that for a few years? 2013 and 2014? White 2012 and red 2015? I forgot about the posters. 
    deadendp said:
    2014 was the poster and sticker set. Didn't they do that for a few years? 2013 and 2014? White 2012 and red 2015? I forgot about the posters. 
    Close.  2011 was the white shirt, then 3 years of poster/stickers, then 2015 red.
    2011 - White "I'm Analog" shirt
    2012 - "10 Club Army" poster/sticker/patch set by Mark 5
    2013 - "Tree of Clubs" poster/sticker/patch set by Munk One
    2014 - "Animals" poster/sticker/patch set by Brandon Heart
    2015 - Red "I'm Analog" shirt OR Luggage Tags
    2016 - Black shirt w/ gold/yellow "Ten Club basketball" logo
    2017 - Black shirt w/ white "Deep" logo
    2018 - Black shirt w/ "Stickman" grid pattern
    2019 - Black shirt w/silver "10C" logo
    2011 - White "I'm Analog" shirt
    2012 - "10 Club Army" poster/sticker/patch set by Mark 5
    2013 - "Tree of Clubs" poster/sticker/patch set by Munk One
    2014 - "Animals" poster/sticker/patch set by Brandon Heart
    2015 - Red "I'm Analog" shirt OR Luggage Tags
    2016 - Black shirt w/ gold/yellow "Ten Club basketball" logo
    2017 - Black shirt w/ white "Deep" logo
    2018 - Black shirt w/ "Stickman" grid pattern
    2019 - Black shirt w/silver "10C" logo
    Thank you! I figured that I was a little off on dates.