Best: GHOST or GOAT?

Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,867
edited January 2019 in Other Music
Two bands from Sweden, dressing up in costumes and with a history of opening up for Foo Fighters:

GHOST:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqoyKzgkqR4

GOAT:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkGT0bMdrN4

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"

Best: GHOST or GOAT? 4 votes

GHOST
75%
eeriepadavetempo_n_grooveBrainOfJHA 3 votes
GOAT
25%
Mrfixit 1 vote
Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on

Comments

• GHOST
    Ghost is great.  Saw them twice now.  The lead singer, (Cardinal I think now?) needs new jokes about tickling your bunghole.  Heard the same stuff both times.
  • Ghost is great.  Saw them twice now.  The lead singer, (Cardinal I think now?) needs new jokes about tickling your bunghole.  Heard the same stuff both times.
    Don't you miss Omega?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • GHOST
    Ghost is great.  Saw them twice now.  The lead singer, (Cardinal I think now?) needs new jokes about tickling your bunghole.  Heard the same stuff both times.
    Don't you miss Omega?
    I honestly couldn't identify a ghoul if they walked up to me.  I believe that was the point The leader of the band was trying to make.
  • Ghost is great.  Saw them twice now.  The lead singer, (Cardinal I think now?) needs new jokes about tickling your bunghole.  Heard the same stuff both times.
    Don't you miss Omega?
    I honestly couldn't identify a ghoul if they walked up to me.  I believe that was the point The leader of the band was trying to make.
    Is Tobias Forges revisionist view of their history getting to you? Haha. 
  • GHOST
    Don't you miss Omega?
    I think he was smart in not being able to tell one ghoul from the next.  He can fire whomever he wants and the band will function the same.

Has it been proved that it is Tobias Forge?

• Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,867
    edited January 2019
    Don't you miss Omega?
    I think he was smart in not being able to tell one ghoul from the next.  He can fire whomever he wants and the band will function the same.

Yes. When the former members felt like they had been fired from a band they had an equal part of without the pay they should have gotten, sued him at Linköpings Tingsrätt, it all was left out in the open.

He could have been fired to and replaced by a new Pope. In theory.
    Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
  • GHOST
    Don't you miss Omega?

Yes. When the former members felt like they had been fired from a band they had an equal part of sued him at Linköpings Tingsrätt, it all was left out in the open.

Well he's a Cardinal now, right?
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,867
    edited January 2019
    Don't you miss Omega?

Yes. When the former members felt like they had been fired from a band they had an equal part of sued him at Linköpings Tingsrätt, it all was left out in the open.

Well he's a Cardinal now, right?
    You're talking with me like I listen to this band...

...but yes, he is Cardinal Copa - the first frontman not in the same bloodline. Papa Emiritus I, II and III were all related.

OMEGA LIVES!